Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Cerebral Assassin walk on water yet today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Cerebral Assassin walk on water yet today???

...or is that scheduled for later?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

That's Sundays halftime show. After he puts up 72 points in the first half, delivers a baby in the stands and cures cancer.

Comment

Don't forget feeding the entire stadium with seven beers and seven crab fries.
      WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Yo man.

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

Comment

Plus Vick is just better than him. If CC PETE is starting a team, I take Vick over these slow guys who can't do anything but just stand there and throw TD passes. I want option. I want QB KEEPERS. I want a QB that gets right back in there after he turns the ball over and isn't afraid of doing it again.

I see an Eagles 42-41 in a 3 TD 4th quarter comeback victory as the thin air in Denver exhausts the Broncos defense from chasing Vick. Just hope the Eagles are in shape. They must have been doing a lot of sprints since Chip doesn't like contact.

CC will be at Garces Trading Co at noon to 2 today checking out the new bar and taking questions from my fans.

Comment

Originally posted by CEREBRAL ASSASSIN View Post
            The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.

That's a RIGHT triangle, you idiot!
            I AM MOVING LIKE A TREMENDOUS MACHINE.

Comment

Denver Fans Make Me Sick

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              ...or is that scheduled for later?
              Wearing my Eagles Tshirt at work today receiving the usual disbelief that someone would even support a team that wasn't the Broncos. It's not that they don't like the opposition team, they just can't imagine why everyone isn't a Broncos fan.

Then listening to the insane amount of fluffing on sports radio here on the way to work. Questions from host to Brian Billick:

"Why is Manning three steps ahead of everyone else?"
              "Why is Manning so much smarter than everyone else?"

I was kind of thinking what sports radio would be like in Philalala if the Eagles were off to this kind of start...

"Why does Kelly not call more passing plays to Cooper?"
              "Our draft picks are stinking up the joint, they suck."
              DB

Comment

Word on the street is

that the Cerebral Assasin, or C.A. as he likes to be called, pulls more hoes on facenutz than IG could ever dream of.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X