So what do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what do you prefer?

Vick under center= the team will lead the league in rushing, big plays over 20 yards, frequent stalls in the redzone.

or

Foles under center= tightends are more involved, McCoy isn't as effective, the passing game is more consistent. Less big plays.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Whichever leads to more W's. That is all that matters.
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Vick under center= the team will lead the league in rushing, big plays over 20 yards, frequent stalls in the redzone.

or

Foles under center= tightends are more involved, McCoy isn't as effective, the passing game is more consistent. Less big plays.
      Don't think McCoy being ineffective had anything to do with Foles. Chip abandoned the run because the run blocking was poor.

Comment

Foles didn't do enough to win the job, IMO...

Comment

The read option wasn't respected in the second half. McCoy is leading the league in rushing because of Vick. If you don't understand that, I don't know if you understand English.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Lets see what Foles does as the starter. I think the arm and lack of wheels will be a problem. More plays, more chances to make a mistake. I didn't see anything under pressure after the pick. He'll be easier to gameplan for.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Whoever gives us a better chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post

or

LOL Mc Coy wont be as effective please tell me why genius?

Less big plays -- I CALL TOUCHDOWNS BEING BIG FUCKING PLAYS -

FOLES DID THIS WITHOUT THE REPS DOG KILLER HAS BEEN GETTING SINCE THE END OF CAMP

iM SICK OF VICK AND HIS BRAINLESS MANAGMENT OF THE OFFENCE INSIDE THE FUCKING 20 -- IM SO SICK OF EVERYONE ON THIS TEAM SUCKING THE DOG KILLERS DICK

I HOPE VICKS HAMMY IS LASTS ANOTHER WEEK

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                  Foles didn't do enough to win the job, IMO...
                  Agreed. Amazingly, the defense won that game.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If Vick can't go, I want to see what Foles looks like with a week of prep running the 1st squad.

Comment

Foles... because at least I don't frustrated watching him. He stinks...no surprise.

Vick is a hot chick with stds
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
                        LOL Mc Coy wont be as effective please tell me why genius?

Less big plays -- I CALL TOUCHDOWNS BEING BIG FUCKING PLAYS -

FOLES DID THIS WITHOUT THE REPS DOG KILLER HAS BEEN GETTING SINCE THE END OF CAMP

iM SICK OF VICK AND HIS BRAINLESS MANAGMENT OF THE OFFENCE INSIDE THE FUCKING 20 -- IM SO SICK OF EVERYONE ON THIS TEAM SUCKING THE DOG KILLERS DICK

I HOPE VICKS HAMMY IS LASTS ANOTHER WEEK

You also hate that your daughter is dating my cousin.

I hate that your computer has a caps lock button.

I hate Iowa.

Comment

shut the fuck up you are clueless

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                            Foles... because at least I don't frustrated watching him. He stinks...no surprise.

Vick is a hot chick with stds

You never got burnt from the same hot chick twice? I have...totally worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                              Lets see what Foles does as the starter. I think the arm and lack of wheels will be a problem. More plays, more chances to make a mistake. I didn't see anything under pressure after the pick. He'll be easier to gameplan for.
                              Shut the fuck up you are clueless

Comment

Working...
                              X