Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile back at the ranch,

KC goes 6-0

It's amazing what a team can do with a good defense!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      KC goes 6-0
      FF would be 0-6 if he was coach of the Eagles.

How's that right wing trucker rally going?
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        seriously. chip kelly is doing a better job than FF did in his last two seasons. offense is FF's thing. it wasn't good in 11 or 12. FF is winning because of his defense with which he has nothing to do. the chiefs will get abused by denver(and a lot of other good teams once they start playing them). FF will end this season with one win against a playoff team. that win will be against the lone playoff team from the terrible NFC east.

Comment

I guess it was a fail, not keeping up with the news there ECE?

Comment

The nuts decided to do a "Bring Back The Confederacy" rally at the White House instead.

Comment

"You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Terrifying where this country is headed

Comment

What I find ridiculous is that anytime a noob comes on here and wants to talk football they are humiliated and told this isn't a football board, then when someone makes any post with the slightest political verbiage in it some of those same people piss, moan and degrade the post and want it removed because it doesn't "fit" with their biased opinion.

Now these same people take a purely football post and steer it into a political hack job. Hypocrites just crack me up.

As far as your comment Big, I would just say that the world and this country have always been in turmoil, in the 30's it was the depression, in the 40's it was the Nazi's in the 50's it was the commies, in the 60's it was Vietnam and the hippies, in the 70's it was the race riots, the last 20/30 years it's been all about unfounded wars Big Government, and the Liberals and Conservatives, it is what it's always been.

I just think the media has sensationalized it more and has gone from investigative journalism to talking head ed-op pieces which have to a degree polarized people and made them pick a side.

I doubt it's going to change anytime soon.
                  Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-13-2013, 08:08 PM.

Comment

What I find ridiculous is that anytime a noob comes on here and wants to talk football they are humiliated and told this isn't a football board, then when someone makes any post with the slightest political verbiage in it some of those same people piss, moan and degrade the post and want it removed because it doesn't "fit" with their biased opinion.

Now these same people take a purely football post and steer it into a political hack job. Hypocrites just crack me up.
                    Ahh, conservatives, from zero to whiny baby in record speed. I never complain about political posts and IE can do whatever the hell he wants on his own board.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                      Ahh, conservatives, from zero to whiny baby in record speed. I never complain about political posts and IE can do whatever the hell he wants on his own board.
                      I respect and even admire many conservatives. My problem with the OP is that he posted something about a trucker protest under the guise of it being informational when it was really an attempt to advance a political agenda.

I also find it extremely ironic that anybody involved in the trucking industry would have major hatred of the federal government. You didn't build that interstate highway system. You didn't build that. WE (our society and yes, the government) built that.
                      --------

Comment

Like a few years back during the passage of Obamacare, protesters were holding signs that read "Get your government hands off my Medicare".
                        Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I respect and even admire many conservatives. My problem with the OP is that he posted something about a trucker protest under the guise of it being informational when it was really an attempt to advance a political agenda.

I also find it extremely ironic that anybody involved in the trucking industry would have major hatred of the federal government. You didn't build that interstate highway system. You didn't build that. WE (our society and yes, the government) built that.

First of all, you can deduce from that post whatever you want, but my intention of it being informational was the truth regardless what you may believe, had the supposed strike to take place in Az. I never would have mentioned it here.

As far as having an opinion on the trucking industry in general, may I ask what you do/ or did for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post

Didn't know I had mentioned your name. Since you are "good with political posts, do you think the Gov. should be trying to lower the debt?
                            Last edited by Eagle Road; 10-13-2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

First of all, you can deduce from that post whatever you want, but my intention of it being informational was the truth regardless what you may believe, had the supposed strike to take place in Az. I never would have mentioned it here.

As far as having an opinion on the trucking industry in general, may I ask what you do/ or did for a living?
                              I'm an engineer and I work in healthcare.
                              --------

Comment

Working...
                              X