Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles named NFC OPOW

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._the_Week.html
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

That's right...cement his status as the new QB of the birds!

Comment

One week wonder

Gotta see multiple weeks at the same performance level
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Gotta see multiple weeks at the same performance level
        Or what?? The guy comes off the bench for the second year in a row and plays more than respectable. He shows class by staying above the media driven garbage. There are two questions: can he be the QB of the future who can lead the Eagles back to being a competitive a playoff calibre team? Let's make him the starter and find out. Is he a better more reliable player than Vick? By far.

Vick is done. Let's find out if Foles can be the guy so the draft and FA CAN focus on getting some quality defensive players here.

Comment

I like Foles

But didn't klob win it before too?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
            That's right...cement his status as the new QB of the birds!
            http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...r-of-the-week/
            --
            Your Retarded

Comment

Have you seen multiple weeks of a high performance level out of Vick? Foles has shown more than enough to start. There are other teams who would love to have him over the trash that they have but some of you are so damn hard-headed.

Comment

Apples and oranges. Gee, I have an idea!! Lets stick w/ a 34-year-old dog killer instead of finding out if we have a QB of the future.

Comment

Yes I have

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                  Have you seen multiple weeks of a high performance level out of Vick? Foles has shown more than enough to start. There are other teams who would love to have him over the trash that they have but some of you are so damn hard-headed.
                  I hope Foles does pan out as a solid starting QB but right now it's just too early to know
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
                    But didn't klob win it before too?
                    i think his was back to back but i'm not positive.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                      I hope Foles does pan out as a solid starting QB but right now it's just too early to know
                      agreed.

i was looking at the games of tannehill, luck and wilson so far. rg3 and weeden are discounted because weeden blows and i think rg3 is dead.

anyway, all three have had some really good games and some games where they have been terrible...but it's early in their careers.

people got spoiled by what they did last year...but they are just second year players.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

At this point, the latter part of your sentence has nothing to do with anything.

I don't like Vick because of that, and I don't think he's a good QB. We need to see what Foles can do, and we'll get another chance this week. If he looks good, stick with him. If he doesn't, then he's still the backup when Vick is healthy enough to play.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I can go for that...

Comment

Jay, your viewpoint is dripping with agenda and bias

I almost think that you would be happy with the Eagles going winless if it meant Michael Vick didn't play, and if that's the case, that's really sad.
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Slizz ... seriously ?

You don't think Vick could win it all as a starter on the right team ? To me his main problem is he's a little short. Another 4 inches would do wonders. I know Brees yada but might be the coaching too.

Yeah the dog thing sux but what Ray Lewis did not to mention Donte Stallworth wasn't too good either but. I think Vick is sincerely a changed person and paid his dues as our legal system and the NFL required.

Comment

Working...
                              X