Foles named NFC OPOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
    Apples and oranges. Gee, I have an idea!! Lets stick w/ a 34-year-old dog killer instead of finding out if we have a QB of the future.
    FRAUD DETECTED

here's the short answer: The Eagles do not have a QB of the future, else Foles would have started

Comment

Originally posted by da guy in france View Post
      You don't think Vick could win it all as a starter on the right team ? To me his main problem is he's a little short. Another 4 inches would do wonders. I know Brees yada but might be the coaching too.

Yeah the dog thing sux but what Ray Lewis did not to mention Donte Stallworth wasn't too good either but. I think Vick is sincerely a changed person and paid his dues as our legal system and the NFL required.
      I'll answer. NO, Vick will never win a SB. Not even if he were playing for the 72 Dolphins. He's not a good enough. he has never been able to read a defense effectively, he holds teh ball too long, he throws back breaking Int's., he's been able to get out of trouble with his legs, that is no longer the case. Vick is not a Super Bowl caliber QB.

Comment

Probably part true. 1. Vick should not be the face of ANY respectable organization anywhere. He was, is and always will be a low-life...the Philadelphia Eagles are better than that. 2. We are not in jeapordy of going winless, Foles has proven that he can win games...plus it's time to plan for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Claw View Post
          FRAUD DETECTED

here's the short answer: The Eagles do not have a QB of the future, else Foles would have started
          That makes no sense. Vick started because Chip believed he gave the Eagles the best chance to win Now. It had nothing to do about Foles chances for the future. Had chip been able to witness every game over the past 2 years maybe he would have realized what most of us already knew. Vick will win some....lose more.

The next game should have nothing to do with Foles or Vick decision. Chip should have seen enough of Vick to know that he needs to give Foles enough playing time to make a decision about the future. If he put Vick back in then chip has no interest in the future because he be coaching the Longhorns soon.

Comment

Probably part true. 1. Vick should not be the face of ANY respectable organization anywhere. He was, is and always will be a low-life...the Philadelphia Eagles are better than that. 2. We are not in jeapordy of going winless, Foles has proven that he can win games...plus it's time to plan for the future.
            It's called the draft.

Lot of good (and congruous) QBs coming out this year. Chip will probably find his guy in this set.

Foles is the guy you want to come in and win a few games while the starter's out. He's playing that role now.

A team like the Cleveland Browns might actually hitch their wagon to such a QB, but the Philadelphia Eagles are better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
              I'll answer. NO, Vick will never win a SB. Not even if he were playing for the 72 Dolphins. He's not a good enough. he has never been able to read a defense effectively, he holds teh ball too long, he throws back breaking Int's., he's been able to get out of trouble with his legs, that is no longer the case. Vick is not a Super Bowl caliber QB.

Have to agree with SE, Vick, throughout his career has just never been that consistent. A couple of good plays, a great play,and then a fumble or interception, a good game, a great game, and then two that make him look dazed and bewildered.

And then he gets banged up because he doesn't know when to slide, when to run out of bounds when to throw out of bounds.

Comment

You just described Mike McMahon, not Michael Vick

Comment

no, those are pretty much everything vick has been knocked for in his career.

there are 100+ games of evidence on him pointing to the same thing. he can be amazing for two games and putrid for 2.

it's what he is.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

You are clearly a Foles hater for no good reason. Not even willing to give him a chance but you'll give the dog mass killer several...sad!

Comment

You are clearly a Foles hater for no good reason. Not even willing to give him a chance but you'll give the dog mass killer several...sad!
                      Hater? No, I'm a "hater" of people whose criticism of Mike Vick is based on cliches. And especially the "dog killer" BS; people who say they would rather lose with (other QB) than win with Mike feast on feces

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Claw View Post
                        Hater? No, I'm a "hater" of people whose criticism of Mike Vick is based on cliches. And especially the "dog killer" BS; people who say they would rather lose with (other QB) than win with Mike feast on feces
                        Who here said they would rather lose than to have Vick as their QB? All I have heard is that, everyone knows what Vick brings to the table, which is inconsistant play and not being good enough. At the same time, most people would rather see Foles as teh starter to see what he can do so we know what we have going into the draft next year.

Comment

Earth to Dr. Claw...come in Dr. Claw...hello? Vick is not a proven winner...Foles could be but he needs a chance to show us. Plus, Vick isn't just a dog killer...he killed 100+! He's a dog mass killer!

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Earth to Dr. Claw...come in Dr. Claw...hello? Vick is not a proven winner...Foles could be but he needs a chance to show us. Plus, Vick isn't just a dog killer...he killed 100+! He's a dog mass killer!
                              you can Google and see that he didn't go to jail for "killing dogs". He went to jail for interstate gambling.

I'll say what I said elsewhere: FUCK FOLES. He's a backup doing what backups do.

Vick is gone soon enough, and then you can go back to watching the team and not eating dog doo-doo

Comment

Who here said they would rather lose than to have Vick as their QB? All I have heard is that, everyone knows what Vick brings to the table, which is inconsistant play and not being good enough. At the same time, most people would rather see Foles as teh starter to see what he can do so we know what we have going into the draft next year.
                                We saw what he could do last season. He started numerous games in relief of Vick. We know what we have... a backup. A high-caliber backup, but a backup all the least. I won't be proven wrong on this. Archive this post so it's on record.

Vick's gone, Foles and Barkley are not "the guy" for the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X