Foles named NFC OPOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wha'd they say?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

no clue...i just saw a picture on twitter from tim mcmanus from philly magazine.

someone else reported that vick is not playing this week and it came from his mouth.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Wrong.

If theres trouble on the left side of a fairway, I line up to hit my shot to the right ... you don't fuck with the left side.

He's a fucking pro ... you throw to miss high there.
        And you never hook the shot.

The ball doesn't always end up where you intend. Even for Tiger. You cant assume a mental error unless you got a quote from him on that.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Oh stop already.

Unless you have proof that he was trying to throw high and missed low you're full of shit.

More importantly, the point is that if you hook it and aim right ... it doesn't go as far toward the trouble.

I can't read his mind but that ball was nowhere near being a miss-high pass.

Comment

Wha'd they say?
            http://www.livestream.com/nfleagles/...edium=ui-thumb
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Oh stop already.

Unless you have proof that he was trying to throw high and missed low you're full of shit.

More importantly, the point is that if you hook it and aim right ... it doesn't go as far toward the trouble.

I can't read his mind but that ball was nowhere near being a miss-high pass.
              Fuck you slag. He was obviously trying to complete it - not throw it away. If you want to rip him for not executing, fine - but you have no idea where exactly he intended the ball to go other than to Cooper.
              Quarterbacks aren't one hundred percent accurate.

Comment

BTW, Foles TD pass to Cooper was also underthrown. Cooper had to push off waiting for it. Lucky he didn't get called for interference.

Comment

I rewatched the game last night. The push-off was negligible and that much contact usually doesn't get called. I did think the ball got there a tiny bit late, but not late enough to be picked. Cooper was able to locate it, catch it away from the defender and get in. Nothing wrong with that. It's his 2nd year, so I'm sure he'll get better with ball placement.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Fuck me?

Goat get got?

You made my point.

He was trying to complete it?

That's exactly what he did wrong.

Missing high is what he should have been trying to do.
                    Last edited by slag; 10-17-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      If you want to rip him for not executing, fine - but you have no idea where exactly he intended the ball to go other than to Cooper. Quarterbacks aren't one hundred percent accurate.
                      It was poor execution AND a bad decision AND inaccurate. Of course QBs aren't 100% accurate, which is why the smart ones err on the side of caution. They know where the ball needs to be on any given coverage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIBoqgJKdLw

GB CB Tramon Williams is playing off coverage and and inside leverage, knowing he doesn't have safety help. Vick pump fakes and then throws a ball low and inside instead of high and outside as the coverage would dictate. That's what the play calls for especially given the height advantage that Cooper has over 5-11 CB Williams....and a QB with 10+ years in the league shouldn't make that rookie mistake

On top of that its first down and instead of being smart enough to live for another play, he makes a boneheaded decision and then makes it worse with piss poor execution

That was horrible playoff quarterbacking.
                      Last edited by PackWest; 10-17-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

He was trying to complete it?

That's exactly what he did wrong.

Missing high is what he should have been trying to do.
                        now that is truly stupid. blame the coach for running a play not vick for trying to make it.

Comment

Hey it was a bad throw but I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to throw it to the defender like Slag says.

And i've seen you rip Riley Cooper for not coming back to play defense on that play.

Comment

I never said any such thing.

But to stay with your golf motif, par for the course for The Strawman.
                            Last edited by slag; 10-17-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

What's truly stupid is to place the blame on the guy who did not fuck up the throw.

What I find even stupider is you refusing to recognize that sometimes the right play is intentionally not targeting the middle of the fairway (as you put it) ... and refusing to recognize that the throw wasn't close to doing that.
                              Last edited by slag; 10-17-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Counselor I see a pushoff I guess he thought they would make the proper call.

Push off my ass ... Vick should have thrown that ball high, where no one could get it but Cooper.

Stupid fucking throw in a big spot.

He throws high, 3 good things can happen with no chance for a bad one.

Cooper catches it, it goes incomplete and stops the clock (they had no TO's left) or he gets a PI call.

He threw it in the only way a bad thing could, and did, happen.
                                First order of biz. Akers missed 41 and 34 yard FG's and they went for a 2 (failed ) because of Akers 2 botches. There is 7 points against the SB Champions. Again we lost by 5. Any response ?

OK here is a replay I found on YOUTUBE ( it's not so great) of the pick. I see contact made by the defender at around the 5 yard line. To me it's obvious and should have been called and without the contact I doubt there is a pick. On the push off he was obviously playing the man not the ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIBoqgJKdLw

So no pick it's incomplete and we get another shot (2nd and 10 :35 left) from the Green Bay 27. Better yet zebra should have tossed a flag and it would have been 1st down at the 5. That being the case I say we win Vick advances and Rogers goes home. I'm reading between the lines I know.
                                Last edited by da guy in france; 10-18-2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X