X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They aren't winning two games in a row at home

Comment

How was that a penalty?
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Thank god
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I thought Foles had a real chance to be a good qb, and I don't think this game necessarily means he won't. However, besides turnovers, he couldn't really play a whole lot worse today.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuck

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
              I thought Foles had a real chance to be a good qb, and I don't think this game necessarily means he won't. However, besides turnovers, he couldn't really play a whole lot worse today.
              Well only up from here....lol

Comment

ya, like i said...im pretty neutral on him. i just think at home, vs THIS defense, there is really no excuse.

man, just think if he even had an AVERAGE game. it might be a tie game right now...

Comment

He hasn't lost the game for them, yet.

Comment

Hasn't gotten a whole lot of help from his receivers either.

Comment

Hasn't gotten a whole lot of help from his receivers either.
                      that last play sums up the day...WIDE OPEN Avant. what a JOKE.

Comment

Disgrace. no excuse to miss that

Comment

So which college QB

would you guys like to see them draft if that is what they opt to do?

Comment

Marcus Mariota, hands down.

Comment

He might be in high school or pop warner for all we know

Comment

Working...
                              X