No announcement yet.

Well it's settled,we are drafting a QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to change the words around. I was saying he had a chance for two years. Filed is most likely nothing more than a backup but I would rather see him possibly have a chance than watch vick be vick.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      actually...a number one pick overall playing awful for two years would be more of a cause for concern than a third round pick.
      A number 1 overall pick would justify the investment. Nick Foles doesnt justify watching him on free tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Any sucky quarterback is the next Troy Aikman. Makes perfect sense.
        You can't be that dense can you? Nobody is saying files will be as good as aikman. Nobody is even saying files will be good. We are saying you need to let him play to find out. Many "Great" QBs have had horrible games in their first dozen starts. Aikman was just an example of that. Peyton manning had horrible games in the beginning. So did Farce.

Eli while playing horrible now had some games that were very foles like and he lead the team to 2 Lombardi's.

Comment

If Aikman had played in Philadelphia

actually...a number one pick overall playing awful for two years would be more of a cause for concern than a third round pick.
          He never would have survived those two years. He would have been buried as the biggest bust ever before he ever saw daylight. It would have been a disaster.

Not that it has anything to do with Foles. It's a different era. Young quarterbacks play and produce right away now. Foles had his chance to grab the job by the throat and put his team in first place and he blew it, in spectacular fashion. I seriously doubt he gets another chance like he had today.

Back to Vick it goes. Another 3 or 4 meaningless wins are what we have to look forward to this season. Maybe they'll even pull one out at home!

Comment

Well... at least they'll draft a qb next year. Very disappointed in how foles played. Was hoping they got lucky but that doesn't appear to be the case. At least I won't care that much when vick starts. Seen it for ten years.... didn't want to see it anymore but foles fucked that up.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
              A number 1 overall pick would justify the investment. Nick Foles doesnt justify watching him on free tv.
              Well...I guess that's why jeff george and vick got the shots they have... sure worked out for the team's that had them.

I get why they would go back to vick...but meh...no interest.

Comment

I care less and less every day

Well... at least they'll draft a qb next year. Very disappointed in how foles played. Was hoping they got lucky but that doesn't appear to be the case. At least I won't care that much when vick starts. Seen it for ten years.... didn't want to see it anymore but foles fucked that up.
                All of this shit just kills the time between the Kelly Green threads. I really have no emotional investment in Jeff Lurie's frickin' football team anymore.

Comment

I guess I was just believing in something that wasn't there. I don't know. Haven't been that excited in a while about the eagles and was hoping something could break there way. I don't like vicks game and I think that barkley was just part of the usc hype machine...but now with foles turning in a hod awful performance... I'm sort of just blah now.

This sucks.

Comment

Exactly. The only place to look is forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X