Awesome. Fucking. Gayte.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome. Fucking. Gayte.

Got there at 6, and met the legendary DSG from the jump (he thought I was there to sell him a t-shirt). Zubaz, Dolomite and Ken from Canada were already there, too. Shout out to Ken's friend Derrick. Drank a Ceasar, had some Wild Turkey, awesome start. Shout out to everyone I met, IE, AthensEagle, 91EaglesD, Trogdor, CB Eagle, Susquehanna and his son Adam, TD-Bag, Rothdawg, J Con, Trent and his daughter, Birdbrawn, Fuckin IG, D. Leff, and everyone else whose name escapes me at this point because I'm going on about 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Also, fuck what the haters say, Diggle is a good fuckin dude, and if you don't like him that's your fuckin problem. All of you are really great people, and I'm so glad I was able to meet you all and break bread with you. I can't wait to do it again, thank you all for showing me so much love. That pepper can seriously go fuck itself. Had an absolute blast. You guys are the best. Thanks again for everything !
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

hey Man srry about that shit at the entrance, what a pain in the ass

Great meeting U Ohio, I looked for you and Sus in 210,,,did you ever find a seat? where did you hang man?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

no worries, bro. it's all good.

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      Great meeting U Ohio, I looked for you and Sus in 210,,,did you ever find a seat? where did you hang man?
      I actually just stood at the top of one of the ramps. Still had a great view. Started talking to this couple, and I had only stopped to take a break from walking up the ramp, and ended up staying there. Great meeting you too. Can't wait to do it again.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I think you would have done Better at the Qb position

we should have trotted you out there Might have won...glad you had a good time..and a safe ride home...
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Thanks for coming out

...always fun to meet new members. Loved how you handled the pepper challenge, great job, hope to see you at some more!
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Great first half of the day. Glad you could make the trip, and it was great meeting you in person. Looking forward to more!

Comment

Good meeting you ... there were no open seats near us or I would have sent a text ... well, at least there weren't until Barkley threw his first pick.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nice meeting you too, man. I'm glad the Eagles didn't (completely) ruin your day.

Comment

Damn Slag, how did I forget you ??

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  Good meeting you ... there were no open seats near us or I would have sent a text ... well, at least there weren't until Barkley threw his first pick.
                  My bad. No worries about the seat, I appreciate the offer. Shoot me a text anytime. A tribute to you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFieSQHmQT0

Comment

Nah, I wa only upset for a little bit

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    Nice meeting you too, man. I'm glad the Eagles didn't (completely) ruin your day.
                    The gayte totally made the trip worth it.

Comment

Great meeting you, sorry we didn't get to talk more. You handled the pepper like a champ, props.

Comment

Same here, man

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                        Great meeting you, sorry we didn't get to talk more. You handled the pepper like a champ, props.
                        Yeah, too bad we didn't talk more, but there was so much going on. Hey, we got to meet, that's the most important thing.

Comment

Good finally meeting Wangnut in Ohio. Hows the pepper feel right now?
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I'm good for now

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                            Good finally meeting Wangnut in Ohio. Hows the pepper feel right now?
                            but I know it won't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                              Got there at 6, and met the legendary DSG from the jump (he thought I was there to sell him a t-shirt). Zubaz, Dolomite and Ken from Canada were already there, too. Shout out to Ken's friend Derrick. Drank a Ceasar, had some Wild Turkey, awesome start. Shout out to everyone I met, IE, AthensEagle, 91EaglesD, Trogdor, CB Eagle, Susquehanna and his son Adam, TD-Bag, Rothdawg, J Con, Trent and his daughter, Birdbrawn, Fuckin IG, D. Leff, and everyone else whose name escapes me at this point because I'm going on about 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Also, fuck what the haters say, Diggle is a good fuckin dude, and if you don't like him that's your fuckin problem. All of you are really great people, and I'm so glad I was able to meet you all and break bread with you. I can't wait to do it again, thank you all for showing me so much love. That pepper can seriously go fuck itself. Had an absolute blast. You guys are the best. Thanks again for everything !
                              I gotta go one of these years. Good to hear you had a good time, despite the game being an absolute suck fest.

Comment

Working...
                              X