No announcement yet.

Awesome. Fucking. Gayte.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great meeting you man. Hope you had a safe trip back to OH.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Good to meet you...looking forward to hanging with you again in the future.

Comment

Unofficial picture

Comment

Yeah, you seriously need to

Originally posted by Dr. Claw View Post
          I gotta go one of these years. Good to hear you had a good time, despite the game being an absolute suck fest.
          GREAT group of guys (and gals). Can't stress that enough. If you can make it to one, I strongly suggest you do. Same goes for 3rd and Inches. You hear that 3I ??? Get to a gayte, man !!!
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            GREAT group of guys (and gals). Can't stress that enough. If you can make it to one, I strongly suggest you do. Same goes for 3rd and Inches. You hear that 3I ??? Get to a gayte, man !!!

The state of California is finally taking their shackles off in 2014. Its been rough, only one hour in the yard a day, and conjugale visits from DQ's mom.

But I've been busy drinking pruno, doing situps and pullups and making shanks from rolls of toilet paper.

One question: Is the gayte ready for 3I on my release date?
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hell yeah it's ready.

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              The state of California is finally taking their shackles off in 2014. Its been rough, only one hour in the yard a day, and conjugale visits from DQ's mom.

But I've been busy drinking pruno, doing situps and pullups and making shanks from rolls of toilet paper.

One question: Is the gayte ready for 3I on my release date?
              I'm already planning for next year's gayte. I suggest you do the same. Had a BLAST, and that pepper is no joke.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X