• OK -- I Will Apologize To The Board If Diggle Apologizes To Me

The ball's in his court.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

a conditional apology is not an apology

good lord, will you grow the fuck up?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Nobody cares anymore. Get over yourself. Please.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You owe him an apolgy period, no conditions. The fact that you are suggesting he apologize then you will just shows you owe him one. Now do the board a favor and apologize you attention whore!
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Fine -- I Seriously Regret My Actions...

...which never would have happened had Diggle not reverted to poking a chained pitbull with a stick.

To the guys who wanted to meet me after coming a long distance, I'm sorry i deprived you of the opportunity. Perhaps another time.

I don't react well to the kind of teasing you younger types laugh off -- no secret there -- that probably won't change unless I manage to train myself to adhere to the "water off a duck's back" school of philosophy.

Perhaps.

Comment

You Sir, Over played your hand!

After all the years of board antics, going to the "well about your Beloved dying from Cancer" is to disrespect her memory... Face it! it can not be both ways whenever you get your feelings trampled, is it always about your dead wife? That is a very sick way to remember her, everyone who ever lost a family member to cancer knows the heartache and loss but the sad fact of you always making it about her has to be a strain on your current wife. It is sad that you make her carry that.

This latest scene screams "Attention Whore" and another grab at the "Ratings King". Making an issue because you come across as a freeloader is your fault, "excuse upon excuse" make you an easy target but in some way you enjoy it...

Enjoy your reign...

Comment

I did nothing wrong. You owe me the apology.
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Fuck off. You are such a fraud

Comment

Nail on head. A shameful way to honor her. Shes rolling in her grave at this

Comment

just a thought. . . .

a spouse having to live with both the person they married, and the ghost of the person that that person was married to previously, is dealing with a very unfair burden.

almost everyone here has probably lost someone close to them.

I am not saying this harshly, but you have to be a man.

Comment

You need to stay off this board.

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                      ...which never would have happened had Diggle not reverted to poking a chained pitbull with a stick.

To the guys who wanted to meet me after coming a long distance, I'm sorry i deprived you of the opportunity. Perhaps another time.

I don't react well to the kind of teasing you younger types laugh off -- no secret there -- that probably won't change unless I manage to train myself to adhere to the "water off a duck's back" school of philosophy.

Perhaps.
                      Your too much of a sensitive pussy. Effin drama queen.
                      You think its a joke!?!

Comment

I Love You Too

Sorry I jumped all over you -- just don't poke the pitbull any more, OK?

Comment

Am I going to get an apology too?

As you'll recall, I merely asked why you had "bengal" in your e-mail address during the Igglephans draft. Now sure, I asked it jokingly, referencing the way you get accused of being a fan of other teams, but clearly I had no idea it had anything to do with your late wife. Did that stop you from unloading on me in the same manner? No sir, it did not.

Sure, it wasn't as public as your spat with Diggle, but I received the same treatment for no good reason, and there were other witnesses to your transgression.

Comment

Don't ask for an apology demand it!
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

KG, you owe me an apology

And you need to send me $124.00 to pay for that fuckin ticket. I don't do paypal. Straight cash, homie !!
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X