OK -- I Will Apologize To The Board If Diggle Apologizes To Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That, Sir, IS An Apology

A down on one knee, "please forgive me kind sir" ain't happening' -- I'm sorry. Period.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

For the love of god, can someone please appease the chained poodle so these threads can stop overflowing the feed. I'd like to go back to the good ol days of being noob bashed.

Comment

He's A n00b But He Makes Sense

Can we please consider the hatchet buried?

Comment

NEVER !!!!!

THERE WILL BE APOLOGIES, OR THERE WILL BE BLOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

not even close to an apology. You sicken me
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I as well demanded satisfaction

And have yet to be appeased be the chained Basset Hound.

Comment

Comment

So Be It

Now who's acting like a child?

Comment

Hey I just wanted you all to know ...

that Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. My bad KG not my intention mind you, but it does seem like every month the board gets taken over by an offense to you Kelly Green. Dude if they really offend you do something normal like go on higaytus. That'll show 'em. You are just setting the table for them. They are always pulling your chain. Just stfu and this will eventually stop. Now I am not telling you to bite the pillow but wait until they really go to far. OK just my 2 cents. I feel for you man.

Hey stop picking on Kelly Green, would ya !!!

Comment

Shut the fuck up.

Nobody has defended KG more than I have on this issue.

But I'll be damned if Diggle doesn't deserve an unconditional, stand alone apology for getting blindsided, especially after al the things he has done for everyone, including KG.

I can't help but imagine Diggle was somewhere happy ripping into a turkey jerky after a long sprint up a hill... and here was a friend ripping him to shreds on the board.

I felt sad for him.

... and yet I felt really bad for KG because can be such a kind man.

Comment

I Was There Last Year -- The Day Of The Solo

Surely you've seen my "If Ever I Would Leave You" rendition that somebody uploaded to YouTube? That was last fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                          Shut the fuck up.

Nobody has defended KG more than I have on this issue.

But I'll be damned if Diggle doesn't deserve an unconditional, stand alone apology for getting blindsided, especially after al the things he has done for everyone, including KG.

I can't help but imagine Diggle was somewhere happy ripping into a turkey jerky after a long sprint up a hill... and here was a friend ripping him to shreds on the board.

I felt sad for him.

... and yet I felt really bad for KG because can be such a kind man.

Are you Chest Rockwell and KG is Brock Landers? I get confused sometimes.
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Sorry I missed you, and I missed that as well. Better luck next year.

Comment

See KG see what he is trying to do

But I wont let him bait me into an argument. Yes you could give in, why don't ya and might as well just apologize to the whole board. Go ahead be a bigger man but this won't stop I tell you until you step up to these bullies and hit em where it hurts. How you may ask, by not responding to their quips and barbs. Just do it KG. ZIP IT and this will all go away. After all isn't that what you really want ???

Comment

Originally posted by da guy in france View Post
                                But I wont let him bait me into an argument. Yes you could give in, why don't ya and might as well just apologize to the whole board. Go ahead be a bigger man but this won't stop I tell you until you step up to these bullies and hit em where it hurts. How you may ask, by not responding to their quips and barbs. Just do it KG. ZIP IT and this will all go away. After all isn't that what you really want ???
                                Since you seem to be a Breaking Bad fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X