Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the ramp where I was standing

Originally posted by slag View Post
    Jeff Lurie has run down this team to the point of apathy about Dallas ... that's pretty fucking bad.

Now pass me the camembert puffs and refill my glass with Sauvignon Blanc please.
    We gave every Cowboys fan that walked past some shit before and during the early stages of the game. The same fans got a free pass on the way out.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

At least they didn't have a fight song to sing like the Racially Insensitives fans do.

Comment

Just look at the gayte

Our group seemed to be the only one in that area that even gave a damn about booing the cowbitch fans that walked past. I didn't hear anyone else doing it.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I was walking out after Barkley's second INT and a cluster of Cowboy fans were doing some light gloating and I said something like

"Both those shitpiles will be on the golf course soon enough"

They shut up.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The place is a flat tire ... it needs clutter badly.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

They're only 44-39 at that morgue since it opened.

Comment

As far as the QB the Eagles should use are concerned: Chip should use a QB that fits his system (and what he really wants to do within it) the best, so the guys who will be here (O-Line, WRs, RBs) next season will become more comfortable going forward. I don't think this team is good enough for playoffs, and playoffs would lose the Eagles the QB they need anyway.

All signs point to Vick as being this person. Now there are some things I wish Vick would do better, but it's not like Vick is going to be the starting QB in 2015 (I -hope- not).

I've seen enough of Foles, and frankly, people need to get over the idea of a "Expansion Cleveland Browns" starter QB being the starter here. I never bought that he was anything exceeding a backup, and if he was, it would have to be on a team where you can afford to have bullshit at QB (the Ravens come to mind).

Personally I'd be good if they start with the Pickmaster after the G-INTs game because the sooner that tank starts, the better. Eagles need a QB that will be the best fit w/o too many qualifiers.

Comment

Working...
                X