Did Iowa kill himself after the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    There must be a big Klan rally in the Midwest this week.
    One terrible game doesn't disqualify Foles from ever becoming a starter, any more than one really good game the week before ensured his future. But it was a deeply troubling. This happens to new young qbs. they have bad games. We really dont know how bad that groin was bothering him, I could see him downplaying it for his big chance against Dallas, He was limping at points in the game. He did take a kick to the knee. He was getting swarmed by the Dallas D. but thats when you need Qbs to step up and make plays.

Does this change my mind NO FUCKING WAY he has the most potential of any qb on that team including Vick.

Barkley is laughable - I dont see him even being 3r string back up material personally.

AH NO IM NOT A FUCKING RACIST MORON - I DONT DO KKK MEETINGS -

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
      He was getting swarmed by the Dallas D.
      If you would've paid attention to the first 5 games where our offense one of the highest ranked in the NFL, the QB position has been swarmed all season.

The difference was Vick could escape and create positive plays.

Multiple people noted this every week along the way

But Foles gets in and gets pressured all day...and suddenly it's OH he has a bad groin.

Comment

he had a bad groin in the bucs game to and was fine.

vick does make positive plays and can get out of more plays and was below average for 2.5 games.

he's going to be the starter and i'm going to root for him because he's an eagle...but this is like me trying to sell people on foles. it blew up in my face and i'm not going to let that happen again.

all three qbs on this team are kind of garbage...they won't win the superbowl with any of the three so who gives a shit.

they should just run wildcat all year...probably have the same chance to win as having either one of these turd qbs on this roster.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          all three qbs on this team are kind of garbage...they won't win the superbowl with any of the three so who gives a shit.
          I'm not disagreeing with the above at all. Vick has until the end of the year and then he's gone.

My point was people were ignoring that Vick was running in circles for 5 games and the running game was working because of his mobility.

Then when Foles plays, the line sucks.

You can't have it both ways.

Comment

the line sucked for both. if you look at the giants game...yes, vick was getting out and running around...but they were swamping mccoy before that. he wasn't running crazy all over the place.

and that giants team also just swamped AP as well.

it's almost like they'll give up the run to vick but would prefer not to get beat through the air....i mean, honestly...that's how teams win. you run just to keep the other team slightly honest...but you pass.

That's why russell wilson does so well...he can run...but he's a pretty solid passer.

would love to find someone like that since the FF fucked that one up by not taking him in the second round last year.

manziel doesn't have his arm or build so i worry if manziel could take those hits or i would be on board....plus, wilson has a cannon.

fuck...i hate this team. can never get too excited because they will find away to ruin it.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

He was getting swarmed by the Dallas D

Remember ? Like on the play where he had 9 seconds to make something happen ? 9 seconds isn't very long at all....
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X