Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you guys justify spending money on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't truly appreciate the crest of the sine wave of victory unless you've been hanging in the trough.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
      Can't truly appreciate the crest of the sine wave of victory unless you've been hanging in the trough.
      Yep.
      To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Packers sucked for 20 years

The 70's and 80's weren't kind to the Green & Gold, absolutely pathetic teams- the Siberia of the NFL

But the stadium was still sold out....

And the reason why ?

" We don't love them because they're good, we love them because they're ours"

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
          The 70's and 80's weren't kind to the Green & Gold, absolutely pathetic teams- the Siberia of the NFL

But the stadium was still sold out....

And the reason why ?
          Because there is literally nothing else to do in Green Bay?

Comment

I'd agree with you

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
            Because there is literally nothing else to do in Green Bay?
            But I think id give my left nut to go musky fishing up there. Wish I could get the time.

Comment

because we can

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              Really. I don't understand it. When there's a shitty assed movie, a shitty assed band, a shitty assed tv show, or a shitty assed anything, nobody spends money on it.

Yet, shitty assed football has otherwise sane people shelling out over a grand. Mind boggling.

If you want to get together and have a picnic with your internet friends, you can use any one of hundreds of public spaces in the area for free. You don't need to use a parking lot by a stadium, which you also have to pay for, in order to picnic and grill.

I don't even want to waste my time on this shit, let alone money.

when was the last time LA had a team?
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Like this pussy would even show up to meet "internet friends."

Comment

OBViOUSLY YOU DON'T GET IT. WHAT A SHAME. GO BE COWFAG FAN AND BANDWAGON JUMP. THAT IS ALL.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    when was the last time LA had a team?
                    Well, they used to have the Chargers, but the Chargers moved away

They used to have the Rams, but the Ref Refs of LA couldn't be bothered with supporting them, so they moved away

They used to have the Raiders, but the Raiders fans were too much for the tofu LA fans to bear, so the Raiders moved away too

That puts LA at 0-3 in keeping an NFL team. Impressive. And right now, those pussies can't muster enough momentum to get another one because they are just as happy having lots games to watch on Sunday without any of those pesky blackouts to mess with their viewing schedule

LA= Apathy

Eff LA

Comment

LA doesn't have a team right now because the government isn't willing to pay for a stadium and the NFL sensibly doesn't want to play in any of the decrepit old buildings still there. A modern NFL stadium would be full every week in LA and it would be one of the most valuable teams in the league in no time.

The stadium deals are absurd, and no voter should support politicians who make them.

Comment

Working...
                      X