In regards to Chip Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No respect for the deep ball

Whether it's an injured Vick or the noodle arm brothers, defenses are stacking the box against Shady and the short passing game. Hard to run the read option when they already know the QB won't run and can't throw downfield.

Harry has still been a disaster, but let's get him a viable QB before we ship him off. These guys make me miss Klob.

Comment

I don't agree with your assessment of barkley and foles not throwing downfield. I do agree that defenses have taken away mccoy and don't respect jackson. How has harry been a disaster? He inherited a disaster. It would be a disaster if vince lombardi was the coach. This is the time when young players (and coaches) are taking their lumps.
      Last edited by Greenstealth; 10-28-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I think disaster is way too strong of a word

Originally posted by Franks N Beans View Post
        Whether it's an injured Vick or the noodle arm brothers, defenses are stacking the box against Shady and the short passing game. Hard to run the read option when they already know the QB won't run and can't throw downfield.

Harry has still been a disaster, but let's get him a viable QB before we ship him off. These guys make me miss Klob.
        Sans the last two games, the offense really hasn't been that much of an issue, and is still ranked 5th in the league in total offense. This defense is horrendous, and Chip is going to have to dedicate this entire off-season to getting it right.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
        X