This is a "fuck you" game from Foles and Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    for a half with vick. we'll see how it plays out. don't think they're going to the playoffs but i'll take wins.

but if foles really is ya tittle, who knows??
    Don't think he is ya tittle but he had a good game. Hope it continues
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

We understand you hate Vick. As far as I'm concerned he's done and I wouldn't have even signed him this season.

However I have seen Foles spit the bit in the biggest game of his career so I'm skeptical. Kelly appears to be feast or famine. Barkley might have thrown 5 tds today. The game did not mean that much.

Unless Foles proves to be the second coming of Joe Montana and wins division games, I'd rather see a QB with legs.
      under what drug r u under that makes you believe barkley throws 3 td's and let alone wins this game

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        under what drug r u under that makes you believe barkley throws 3 td's and let alone wins this game
        you must really hate barkley. give almost any quarterback the time foles had today and they win. foles was excellent but lots of credit has to go to the o-line.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

you must really hate barkley. give almost any quarterback the time foles had today and they win. foles was excellent but lots of credit has to go to the o-line.
          The same O-Line that is resposible for Vick sucking everytime he takes the field? Yes the O-line did a good job but Foles extended plays with his legs and put the ball on the money throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
            The same O-Line that is resposible for Vick sucking everytime he takes the field? Yes the O-line did a good job but Foles extended plays with his legs and put the ball on the money throughout the day.
            how'd that dallas game work out for foles? get a fkking grip.

Comment

how'd that dallas game work out for foles? get a fkking grip.
              Yes because I said Foles was great against dallas. He shit the bed noone is denying it. He had a great game today. only time will tell what his career turns out to be.

I am just not ready to cut the kid after one horrible game. The same way your are to ignorant to acknowledge he had a great game today.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                The same way your are to ignorant to acknowledge he had a great game today.
                i said he had a great game today. and he had a shitty game last time out.
                let's see what happens next week.

if he beats the packers, he's golden.

Comment

This game meant a lot. Eagles lose, Season was over.

Now they're 4-5 and still right in it. If the effing Vikings had any sac today would have been phenomenal day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    This game meant a lot. Eagles lose, Season was over.
                    a lot to the eagles. not so much to the raiders.

it was a good win. next week would be a great win.

Comment

Oh come on.

The Raiders were 4-4.

This game meant plenty to both teams.

And as for it not meaning anything to Foles ... that was his career on the fucking line.

Not much meaning there.
                      Last edited by slag; 11-04-2013, 09:58 AM.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

How's

Foles' dick taste?
                        Last edited by slag; 11-04-2013, 09:59 AM.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Starts with a smokey frumunda cheese flavor... ends with diggleberry notes and hints of walnuts.

Oh, that was for Maniac.

Comment

Working...
                          X