Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something HAD to be wrong with Fooles in the Dallas game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    I defy you to find where I was pissing and moaning about anything except that he wasn't throwing enough to my imaginary football team receiver DJax. Thankfully that changed.

His start against Dallas was one game too. Who knows what he'll do next? You don't get the Bucs and Raiders every week.

I still think Kelly optimally needs a QB who can run the ball. I also think this game was more about Kelly's system than Foles. Foles made excellent decisions and great throws but Kelly's game plan looked like the key to me.

However if Foles throws four or five or seven touchdowns every week I'll reconsider his value.

Well for one anyone that has said he had a great game and want to see him for the rest of the season has apparently appointed him to the Hall of Fame according to you.

The raiders had the 10th ranked D going into this game. They are not a horrible defense

Kelly has said repeatedly that a running qb is not important to him and that he will build the gameplan around his players. And if he needs a running QB would he had drafted Barkely?

Comment

It's just funny that you're so in love with Foles and his three wins against horrible teams.

Where is the credit for Kelly?
      Yes everyone loves Foles he is going into the Hall of Fame wont ever lose another game and will throw for 75 TDs the rest of the season. Everyone on the board is going to get Foles Tattoos this week

Jesus man he had a great game and we are enjoying it. Hopefully he will give give us more of the same but noone is expecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
        The raiders had the 10th ranked D going into this game. They are not a horrible defense
        woooo ... the tenth ranked defense! and he got his ass kicked by the thirtieth ranked defense. ya think maybe stats don't mean that much in football?

look, he played shitty one game and played great the next. all we can do is see what happens next week.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

woooo ... the tenth ranked defense! and he got his ass kicked by the thirtieth ranked defense. ya think maybe stats don't mean that much in football?

look, he played shitty one game and played great the next. all we can do is see what happens next week.
          You are the one diminishing what he did today by saying it was only the raiders. He could very well be a fluke and be a horrible QB. I hope not but I look forward to finding out.

Comment

I think you meant...

Originally posted by stjoebirdsfan View Post
            I could care less. It's just funny the eagles won in an overwhelmingly positive fashion and you're tossing out bitter, sarcastic, race baiting posts all game.
            You "couldn't' care less...

Comment

I don't know if his was injured or not against Dallas but it sure seems to be a reasonable idea.

From what I could see in the TV copy and what people who study the all 22 tape saw, there were a ton of plays to be made against Dallas that just weren't made. The idea that the offense has been "figured out" is BS IMO.
              The sky is not falling, contrary to popular belief.

Comment

On the ride home we were all saying a bad game is one thing but that was so bad that it made no sense.

I'm not sure what it was, but I don't think it had to be physical.

I did hear he told Kelly after the game that he had never played that badly ever.

Who knows? Sometimes you can't hit a golf ball straight and the harder you try to adjust the worse it gets ... could have been one of those days in epic fashion.
                Last edited by slag; 11-03-2013, 10:44 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

His first pass of the game was to Ertz who was wide open and Foles missed him by a mile....I was like "oh shit" here we go again.

Then he completed like 15 in a row.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Technically he has 1.5 good wins (NY/TB), one atrocious loss and one phenomenal game.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      Technically he has 1.5 good wins (NY/TB), one atrocious loss and one phenomenal game.
                      yup. but have to take in account everything. most qb's get too much credit or not enough. against dallas he gets all the credit for the loss...he was totally fucking trash that game.

besides that game...he was not bad for a team that quit last year...this year...besides a fucking awful game...he's been pretty good for 2.5 games.

i have no idea who he is.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        The Dallass game wasn't a typical up or down of an inexperienced QB, IMO. I'm convinced there was something else going on.
                        Agree think it could have been the groin. It was mentioned but down played.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac:1727325
                          When Chip is good, he's very very good. And when he is bad...

I have major doubts that he can win consistently in the NFL but I hope he proves me wrong.
                          It's interesting that this is where you've arrived. I think a lot of other folks are in the same place, with some mildly more positive than you are negative. That being said, if this team had a decent defense (and they are improving), how good does chip's offense need to be?

After this season's middling result, I guess we'll find out because next season expectations should and will be higher.

Comment

Working...
                          X