Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand why everyone is attacking maniac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    I don't think there is one person here who has supported giving Foles a legitimate look and who has indicated he thinks he's the definite answer.

Well, aside from iowa and that guy who is more about dogs than football.

Give him the fucking job and let him play for awhile without looking over his shoulder.

Not just against the Packers.
    i have...I've been a foles fondler...the dallas game made me go, "uh-oh"...but the raiders game was a pretty big step forward.

if he was kolb or hoying he would have gone into a shell...so at least he is not one of those guys...now, is he an okay qb or is he a great qb? that I do not know.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I've said this repeatedly ... the way to find out is to play him like he's the franchise guy.

Whether he's good or he sucks ... he plays every week.

How's Luck looking tonight?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I've said this repeatedly ... the way to find out is to play him like he's the franchise guy.

Whether he's good or he sucks ... he plays every week.

How's Luck looking tonight?
        i don't think he sucks at all...you can't suck and put up the numbers he has..now, is he just good or great? i have no idea.

no way is he hoying or kolb...but is he just okay or great? we'll see.

but...can't imagine a rookie in their 9th start being better than foles in his 9th start....in his second season.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I didn't mean to imply you did.

I'm just restating my position that you don't find out without letting the guy play through the suck.

And you gotta figure any guy who makes Riley Cooper look like a player has to have something ... no?
          Last edited by slag; 11-03-2013, 11:44 PM.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I didn't mean to imply you did.

I'm just restating my position that you don't find out without letting the guy play through the suck.

And you gotta figure any guy who makes Riley Cooper look like a player has to have something ... no?
            i just said that to a friend of mine....like, riley cooper doesn't look like pure shit when foles plays. he didn't ignore jackson either...jackson had 150 receiving.

Comment

Originally posted by slag:1727455
              I don't think there is one person here who has supported giving Foles a legitimate look and who has indicated he thinks he's the definite answer.

Well, aside from iowa and that guy who is more about dogs than football.

Give him the fucking job and let him play for awhile without looking over his shoulder.

Not just against the Packers.
              Really, it's more of "why not?" Vick isn't taking this team anywhere. Why I hear people says Vick should start boggles my mind. Until Vick looks like a playoff qb, starting him gets us nothing. At least Foles can get a high pick or show his value.

Comment

Because he's acting like Anthony.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                  Because he's acting like Anthony.
                  Nah. Anthony thinks they should sign Sam Bradford.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

An opinion is an opinion, until it becomes an unrelenting agenda.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      An opinion is an opinion, until it becomes an unrelenting agenda.
                      Thank you for that pearl of wisdom.

Foles played great. Foles should be the starter. Yes, I've certainly been unrelenting.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                      X