X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mommy! Mommy! he called me a bad name

nm

Comment

Honey, I have to get back in the deposition. We'll see what your father has to say once he gets back home from court!

Comment

And that's the problem

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Funny you should say this, as I have no doubt there were undercurrents of both class envy and disdain for Martin as a white man in a black man's body in the abuse he took from the players and perhaps the coaches.
        That somehow, Martin growing up in a stable home with parents who were present, and worked hard enough to be able to send him to a school like Stanford somehow compromises his Blackness. it's like growing up broke in the hood is some badge of honor. Fuck that. Not for my kids. People can call me whatever they want, but I'll be damned if my kids grow up like I did.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

This entire thread was bait for you

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          So it's your job to say that the outlet of seeking professional help is the act of a pussy but it's not your job to say what an acceptable outlet is?

How bullshit is that argument?
          I couldn't wait for your apologetic victim this victim that bull shit. It's not my job to comment on any of it. I get to pick and choose. You are a big statistical kind of guy. How many lineman have been hazed (harassed) in the league? How many have checked themselves into a hospital for it? So statistics would suggest Martin has been harassed worse than any other lineman in the league or he's the biggest pussy to play the position. You can champion this cunty behavior (i knew you would) but I choose the opposite position.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            How many lineman have been hazed (harassed) in the league? How many have checked themselves into a hospital for it? So statistics would suggest Martin has been harassed worse than any other lineman in the league or he's the biggest pussy to play the position.
            So harrassing one guy is OK because other guys have been harrassed? That is stupid ridiculous. Sure, it's likely that other guys have been harrassed more. But I fail to see how that makes it a legal thing to do. I also fail to see how it makes Martin some kind of "pussy" because he decided to access the legal system in order to protect his rights to a harrassment-free workplace.

You're failing to see how many current and future NFL players will BENEFIT from Martin's whistleblower campaign. Cam Cleeland, for one, is a guy who probably wished someone had sued for workplace harrassment BEFORE he ever arrived in the NFL:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/...gnito-dolphins

SNIP

"Any NFL player that gives Martin a hard time — I don't know him — but any guy who says, 'This guy should have been a tough guy, should have stood up to him,' it's BS," Cleeland said.

"I don't care if you're a good guy or not, you don't deserve that kind of treatment in any workplace. You've got to be tough. We're all tough guys. But in the end, you're still a human being."

"You tried to make it through, and they literally just beat the ever-loving crap out of you as you tried to get through," he said. "Everything you can imagine, from kicking, punching, scrapping."
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I couldn't wait for your apologetic victim this victim that bull shit. It's not my job to comment on any of it. I get to pick and choose. You are a big statistical kind of guy. How many lineman have been hazed (harassed) in the league? How many have checked themselves into a hospital for it? So statistics would suggest Martin has been harassed worse than any other lineman in the league or he's the biggest pussy to play the position. You can champion this cunty behavior (i knew you would) but I choose the opposite position.
              I try to treat people like humans and respect their dignity. I'm truly am sorry that you devalue that type of behavior.

Maybe you missed the memo, but bullying is something that has been problematic for years, unfortunately many people had (still have) the opinion that it's harmless and the bullied should just suck it up or directly confront the bully rather than speak out against it or get help. It's unsurprising that people have put up with it and in my opinion it's a very positive development that someone has brought it into the light and people are standing up against it.

It's more than obvious, however, that you have the more dated attitude. So when I say I'm sorry, I'm not sorry for you - because I think you're pretty much an asshole - I'm sorry that people actually have to deal with you and your behavior and views.
              Last edited by TerpEagle; 11-08-2013, 03:37 PM.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

I didn't miss any memo

I try to treat people like humans and respect their dignity. I'm truly am sorry that you devalue that type of behavior.

Maybe you missed the memo, but bullying is something that has been problematic for years, unfortunately many people had (still have) the opinion that it's harmless and the bullied should just suck it up or directly confront the bully rather than speak out against it or get help. It's unsurprising that people have put up with it and in my opinion it's a very positive development that someone has brought it into the light and people are standing up against it.

It's more than obvious, however, that you have the more dated attitude. So when I say I'm sorry, I'm not sorry for you - because I think you're pretty much an asshole - I'm sorry that people actually have to deal with you and your behavior and views.
                Call me old fashioned, dated is insulting.

Comment

To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Honest question:

Do you think this type of thing is going on in the Eagles locker room or the Patirots locker room?

Is it possible that the level of harrassment younger players are subjected to varies from team to team?

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                      Honest question:

Do you think this type of thing is going on in the Eagles locker room or the Patirots locker room?

Is it possible that the level of harrassment younger players are subjected to varies from team to team?
                      This goes on of course throughout the NFL and maybe NHL,NBA, MLB ect.. Martin is the only guy to date acting like a bitch about it.

Comment

You think that guys on the Eagles are leaving racist messages on teammates' voice mails.

You're sure this happened and nobody said anything about it when there were fifty microphones in their faces asking for comments on the Riley Cooper incident?

I don't think so.

Comment

Honest question:

All I could surmise is that every locker room is different. As for the eagles? Who knows? Maybe Peters was too hard on the fireman? I think generally stuff in the locker room stays there.
                          Last edited by Greenstealth; 11-08-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                            This goes on of course throughout the NFL and maybe NHL,NBA, MLB ect.. Martin is the only guy to date acting like a bitch about it.
                            Dude, if it actually happened as Martin describes, that's inexcusable. If you think Martin is lying and is a pussy, that's one thing. But if you take his word on what happened and still think he's a pussy, then you're a douchebag.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

All I could surmise is that every locker room is different. As for the eagles? Who knows? Maybe Peters was too hard on the fireman? I think generally stuff in the locker room stays there.
                              Dude, you're obviously on the wrong website.

Try this one.

http://totalfratmove.com/

I'll bet they love that secret society, abuse each mentality.
                              Last edited by TerpEagle; 11-08-2013, 04:10 PM.
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

You think that guys on the Eagles are leaving racist messages on teammates' voice mails.

You're sure this happened and nobody said anything about it when there were fifty microphones in their faces asking for comments on the Riley Cooper incident?

I don't think so.
                                So you telling me this is the first time this has happen in 93 yrs of the NFL. Got it. A guy like Jackie Robinson probably heard worst from his own team mates and fans in his face\, including death threats.

Bottom line is Martin either trying to cash in because he have a lawyer as a father or he is just a soft bitch. I hope it's the latter so he get kicks out of the leauge, he suck anyway. This is the NFL not the GFL if you know what I mean

Comment

Working...
                                X