Clear All

• Jonathan martin is a pussy

And incognito is a piece of shit

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Woooooooo, Toughguy

Comment

Jonathon Martin Is Riatch Biatch

He's got the best case of workplace harrassment in the history of EVER. He never has to work again. Any corporation that doesn't have the foresight to have seen this coming deserves to be fleeced.

Comment

Reading up on it a little it does make some sense at a glance. You have this kid raised by intellectual Harvard grads. Goes to private high school. Goes to Stanford. Studies Classics. Not your typical NFL upbringing. Then he goes pro and some Neanderthal POS like Richie Incognito expects him to toss his salad every day and everyone expects him to be fine fending for himself. Well he can't. He'll probably take the money he's made plus a nice settlement, go back to law school and have a nice life.

Comment

Its Philbin's fault,

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          he ordered the code red.
          You think its a joke!?!

Comment

workplace harrassment

someone was saying on The Fanatic that he can sue in Florida for on the order of 17 million bucks.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by jrachiever View Post
              Reading up on it a little it does make some sense at a glance. You have this kid raised by intellectual Harvard grads. Goes to private high school. Goes to Stanford. Studies Classics. Not your typical NFL upbringing. Then he goes pro and some Neanderthal POS like Richie Incognito expects him to toss his salad every day and everyone expects him to be fine fending for himself. Well he can't. He'll probably take the money he's made plus a nice settlement, go back to law school and have a nice life.
              If it's true the coaching staff encouraged Icognito to "toughen him up" this is a a big problem for Miami.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

All This He Should Have Fought Crap

I'm no stranger to a good fist fight, but if I feel the need to fist fight at work than there is a major problem. There's also the possibility of catching a felony assault or even worse a manslaughter charge. Martin did exactly what the laws of our society claims we are suppose to do. The mature choice. Walk Away! People who call him a pussy for doing so are living in another decade. That shit don't fly any more. Martin has checked himself in for treatment, I'm sure, at the behest of his representation. He is going to clean the NFL's clock the intelligent way. Who's winning this fight? If you think anybody else besides Martin, I suggest you check his bank account a year or two from now. Hazing in the NFL is over as it shoud be in every facet of our society including college dorms and high schools. It is bullying plain & simple. Let's be thankful that Martin didn't spray the cafeteria with an automatic weapon cause that's what this shit leads to in a "weak" person. We all need to grow up. Just Sayin'

Comment

This shit is getting ridiculous ... 17 mil for workplace harassment between two NFL linemen?

Yeah ok.

Although, with some of the crazy shit juries have awarded, I guess anything's possible.

The question is whether he wants to play or just hold the NFL up for money ... because they'd likely pay to make it go away.
                  Last edited by slag; 11-06-2013, 10:24 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

"Hey, wassup, you half (expletive) piece of (expletive)," said Incognito in a transcript released by several media outlets. "I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. I'll (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. I'm gonna slap your (expletive) mouth, I'm gonna slap your real mother across the face (laughter). (Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

Does that sound like it came from a stable mind? One thing everyone knows is you don't argue with crazy and you don't fight with crazy. Incognito is said to have a bench press of 600 pounds. Crazy man strength or the juice?

As IE mentioned, if it turns out that Dolphins coaches or management knew about the harassment, or even encouraged it, then shit might not go in someone's mouth but it sure is going to hit the fan.

Also should add that without hearing the actual tone of voice, one can't be sure if it was intended as a joke or was serious... or the aforementioned crazy. I'm going with crazy.
                    Last edited by The Ref; 11-06-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Incognito's dad (assuming it's him) is an absolute disaster as well.

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incogn...n-m-1457997230

Comment

Originally posted by NCEagle View Post
                        Incognito's dad (assuming it's him) is an absolute disaster as well.

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incogn...n-m-1457997230
                        oh my gawd. the irony of the last name.

I'll bet it's him.

Comment

Thing it, Florida supposedly has triple damages going on.
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

For what?

Comment

Forget it ... I just read that ESPN article.

Martin is going to argue his career was ended by harassment?

Ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X