Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapist Winston

Dna matches.

The accuser's family is claiming the police told her to drop the case because Tallahassee is a big football city and if she proceeded that she's be "raked over the coals and her life would become miserable."

I don't know if that's true or not, but I do know that for whatever reason, I can see Tallahassee police saying that to protect FSU's star.

Comment

Yeah, heads are going to be on posts if that stuff is true. Crazy shit. Odd that it is coming out now. I always wonder about the timing of these things.

Comment

i would be careful stating he raped that girl. that's a strong acquisiton for you to make. DNA just proves they were together that night for now.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-21-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Thing is they have DNA because she went to the hospital that night and was examined for injuries. Again, that is hardly conclusive evidence of rape, but it is an immediate outcry.

Comment

That's what I was thinking.
            What difference does it make that the DNA matches?

Is he denying that had sex? That's only relevant in a Clintonesque blunder where he states on national television that he did not have sex with that woman.
            The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Well, he's going to have to come up with a story now.

Comment

these are always a messy situation and hard to discuss. could be a brian banks situation, could be totally legit. no way any of us know anything about what went down at this point.

i'm sure we'll be a lot more details on a daily basis now that this is out.

Comment

They have

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...was-consensual
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That settles it

If the lawyer said it, it must be true.

Comment

I don't think you needed a law degree to see this coming in the face of DNA evidence.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Looks like a money grab to me.

Why wait so long and come out with this right now? The reason being that Winston is very relevant in the NCAA and also looking at $$$$$$ in the NFL imo.

Comment

The thread title is sensational

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          i would be careful stating he raped that girl. that's a strong acquisiton for you to make. DNA just proves they were together that night for now.
                          Obviously innocent until the media says you are guilty. I don't know what the punishment is for making a false rape accusation or if it is distinguished from filing a false police report at all, but it should be and the penalties should be harsh imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            Obviously innocent until the media says you are guilty. I don't know what the punishment is for making a false rape accusation or if it is distinguished from filing a false police report at all, but it should be and the penalties should be harsh imo.
                            Yep! its like the Duke lacrosse team all over again.

Comment

I'm still on the fact

that she said her assailant was between 5'9" and 5'11". Winston is 6'4". Pretty hard to mistake the two.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X