Cooper's Catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
    I think Coop will want to stay here. You never know if he'll be welcomed into other locker rooms after what happened either.

Agreed, I think Coop stays unless they REALLY try and low ball him, I think there seems to be a really tight chemistry coming together with this locker room.

I think a lot of these younger guys will stick around, BTW, when is Shady's contract up, I COULD see him looking for more than the iggs would bump him, JMO.

Comment

Shady's deal is up in 2017. The shelflife of a NFL RB is rather short and by then he'll be 28 and in the league for 8 years. He's a special player and for our sake, I hope he's this good that long, but he could also very easily be on the downside of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        You don't think Coop will be a highly sought-after free agent? And don't forget his intangibles. Can't see the Eagles paying him more than 4 years/10M.

Maclin could be gone too. DJax is the only WR worth paying.
        I really couldn't say. This FO seems to like to retain players lately, but with a new coaching staff, who knows.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          You don't think Coop will be a highly sought-after free agent? And don't forget his intangibles. Can't see the Eagles paying him more than 4 years/10M.

Maclin could be gone too. DJax is the only WR worth paying.
          LoL some of you guys crack me up from sucking, being better players on the street to being a highly sought after free agent.

Comment

Working...
          X