No announcement yet.

So I've heard Primetime, Irvin......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foles should be considered based on the fact that he is the most valuable player that a team could not afford to lose. I know Denver doesn't have a backup and he is basically a god to all those involved with football, but Denver does have a shit ton of weapons and a pretty good defense. If they don't have Peyton, they are still a playoff team IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
      Foles should be considered based on the fact that he is the most valuable player that a team could not afford to lose. I know Denver doesn't have a backup and he is basically a god to all those involved with football, but Denver does have a shit ton of weapons and a pretty good defense. If they don't have Peyton, they are still a playoff team IMO.

They {Denver} WERE a playoff team with a QB that NOBODY in the league will even hire as a waterboy.

I think Foles has a long way to go/grow, and I think he will, but right now, this team is as committed as they have been in two years, and I think Foles has a LOT to do with it.
      Last edited by Eagle Road; 12-04-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        ....and now Mike Wilbon all say that Foles could be / is an MVP candidate. What say you ?
        http://www.theguardian.com/sport/int...ns-interactive
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
        X