Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    You must be doing something right....
    It's hate for me because I have family who live outside of Columbus.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

are you serious man? if i was in his shoes i'd be banging 3 at a time, every night of the week.

#ATM

Comment

Who's turning on Tressel ?????

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        Look at that link I posted about who the top 5 BCS teams have played. In terms of current schedules (including upcoming championship games) here is who OSU, Auburn and Missouri have and/or will play:

Top 25 BCS: OSU has 2 on their schedule, Auburn has 5 and Missouri has 4.

Top 50 BCS: OSU has 3, Auburn has 8 and Missouri has 6.

Sub-75 BCS: OSU has 3, Auburn has 2 and Missouri has 1.

So it's great that OSU has a lot of points and have a large margin of victory, but they've done it against inferior competition.

And, in 2005, before the SEC began their run of BCS dominance/embarassment of other conferences, Urban Meyer said that the SEC has already been the best conference in the nation for the previous 19 years.

I also love how quickly OSU fans have turned on Tressel.
        The facts are the facts. His teams weren't this explosive. Tressel believed in defense and the kicking game more than he did the offense. The problem is that everyone wants to hold the performances by Ohio State in the NCG in '07 and '08 against every Ohio State team that comes afterward, which is just wrong to do.
        Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 12-05-2013, 04:54 PM.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Maybe I should have used girlfriends instead of women. If you have two, you spend your waking moments like George Costanza trying to avoid your worlds' colliding.

Comment

Well, that explains it

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
            Not exactly. I'm a MSU fan.
            Carry on.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
              "Sources tell ESPN's Shelley Smith, however, that toxicology reports show the accuser had minuscule amounts of alcohol in her system and that there was no evidence of so-called date rape drugs."

End of story. No physical violence or marks. Wasn't drugged/drunk.

Sounds like a girl who got mad she wasn't his #1?
              No just a twat. I live in Florida now, a co workers son is at FSU. The accuser called hours after the supposed rape, and did not know the rapist lmao - described the rapist as being 5ft9 to 5ft10 -- Winston is 6ft4 -- oh and she had picks of him with her on her face book which she deleted. Oh and her friends had a club and used the the hash tag #FSUcleatchasers on Twitter. She was out to score herself a prize Cleat, and seems she did. But when Winston told her to leave because his gf was coming I bet she got pissed. Just another case of my vagina can get me what i want when i want and my vagina solid gold. Personally I think the aunt of the accuser was trying to make a name for herself being her lawyer.

There should be tough laws for this kind of thing. False accusations should not be treated lightly

Comment

iowa, I'd like to personally thank you for writing everything that's already been discussed on this board but in broken English.

Comment

Glad to hear the news. After reading the police report I realized much of the rumors and information going around FSU were false. A couple things stuck out.

1. Jameis did not know this girl prior to the night of the incident.

2. The alleged victim had 2 different samples of DNA in her panties, shorts, and face.

3.The main witness (Casher) walked in on the two in the bedroom twice, once to score a threesome and another to try and video tape it.

It sounds like some lie, story, fib that maybe just spiraled out of control on her. Maybe she felt jaded, maybe it was to protect her "reputation" with her friends and sorority maybe she was worried what her family would think of her?

Full police report here:
                  http://fansided.com/2013/12/05/full-...port-download/

Boobs4Jameis here (NSFW): http://www.collegeleak.com/discussio...bs-4-jameis/p1
                  Last edited by broadstreetparade; 12-05-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                    That OSU can't play with the SEC, but you forget that this isn't Jim Tressel's Ohio State team, this is Urban Meyer's Ohio State team. A coach who won two championships IN THE SEC. The Buckeyes are averaging 48 points per game. The two teams playing for the championship in the "almighty" SEC were a combined 2-14 last year.
                    OSU hasnt lost a game in 2 years I dont see how you put a 1 loss team in over them.

Lets be real though, FSU is going to destroy OSU if that is indeed the matchup. Both teams can score points, the (big) difference is on defense.

Like everyone else, I want to see a good game. I want Auburn but it will be OSU as long as they take care of business this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      2. The alleged victim had 2 different samples of DNA in her panties, shorts, and face.
                      Reminds me of this...skip to 54 seconds in

Comment

One overrated team versus a untested one

This could be the lowest television ratings in BCS history.

Comment

Wow, you're pretty confident, there

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                          OSU hasnt lost a game in 2 years I dont see how you put a 1 loss team in over them.

Lets be real though, FSU is going to destroy OSU if that is indeed the matchup. Both teams can score points, the (big) difference is on defense.

Like everyone else, I want to see a good game. I want Auburn but it will be OSU as long as they take care of business this weekend.
                          DESTROY Ohio State ? Not a chance.

Comment

You shouldn't be so confident about a team that relies so heavily on the run and has a shit defense walking out of Indy with a win against the statistical best D in the country (easily best D in B1G)

I think MSU beats OSU, Mizzou beats Auburn, voters don't give Mizzou any respect and we all get the only game that will be an actual game, FSU-Bama. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

Comment

F*ck Bama and their POS fans

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              You shouldn't be so confident about a team that relies so heavily on the run and has a shit defense walking out of Indy with a win against the statistical best D in the country (easily best D in B1G)

I think MSU beats OSU, Mizzou beats Auburn, voters don't give Mizzou any respect and we all get the only game that will be an actual game, FSU-Bama. That's what I'm hoping for at least.
                              I live right up the street from the rose bowl and the last time they played here their low-life fans jacked my bike out of my garage. I hate Ohio, but at least with them my shit is safe...

Comment

You forget, Urban Meyer is the coach. Urban frowns upon non-criminal activities. An OSU player or fan might not take your bike, they just murder you.

Comment

Working...
                                X