No announcement yet.

Hoo dat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. You know everything about football.
    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Did this clown just say FF is a first ballot HOF?!

Comment

Okay, now I feel really bad. Bad timing on my part.

That sad, I take no responsibility because you guys called me out this afternoon. I declare myself blameless.

Comment

You started the whole Reid troll thing. I don't call you blameless--I call you an asshole.

And a coward.
          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

You guys brought him up! Maybe I should have handled it better but it was you guys bringing this shit up, not me.

Now you are trying to make me feel guilty for something you started.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
              Obviously your brain doesn't work. Your fucking savior gave up a 28 point lead and needed 4 turnovers and was not able to win the game. after 15 years he is still making the same rookie mistakes he always made. Chip is a rookie coach in the NFL and has adapted more in one season then FF did in 15 years.
              Amen.

As fans, we suffered for far too long with stubbornness,philosophy and flat-out brutal clock management. Good riddance, FF.

Unlike FF, Chip at least learns from his mistakes and can think on the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                Amen.

Unlike FF, Chip at least learns from his mistakes
                No he doesn't. He made the same mistakes last night that he made all season long and made all 4 years at Oregon.

There is nothing for you to build on going forward. Chip's gimmick bullshit offense has been figured out and no amount of mythical "in game adjustments" is going to fix that.

The only reason Kelly wasn't run out of the league this year was because Vick got hurt and the QB King Andy drafted and developed for him caught the league flat footed. All offseason long teams were planning how to stop the offense that Kelly ran with Vick and after a few games they did just that.

It took them a little longer to figure out how to stop the Foles version of Kelly's gimmick bullshit offense but eventually they did that as well. The only successful play left in the Eagles arsenal is for Foles to hold the ball for 10 seconds and then heave it downfield. Not sustainable.

And next year Billy Davis won't be giving him 3 turnovers a game either.

The future is very dark for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by McNabbhater View Post
                  I'll tell you "hoo" it isn't, Chip Kelly and his gimmick bullshit offense.

The Saints did everything they could to give that game away. Everything. But Chip can't win close games when Billy D and the great players King Andy left him get those last second turnovers.

I know you are going to come back with, "we are building a foundation for next year". Save it. King Andy is building the Chiefs a foundation but Chip is just a one trick pony who can only win when teams fall for his gimmick bullshit and turn the ball over 3 times.

For you, there is no "next year". This is as good as it gets.

Hail to the Chief!
                  Did you just say in the same post that Chip can't win close games when they get last second turnovers and then turn around and say Chip is a one trick pony who can only win when he gets turnovers? Nice logic.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

And you've Got FF...

many more games like yesterday will be in your future...get used to life with the King

Comment

Even if you are correct, which you aren't, the Chefs would still be a perennial playoff team.

The Eagles will never go to the playoffs again with Chip Kelly.

The Kelly area is over.

Comment

Guys, seriously, you can't see by now that this is a troll? He's so over the top with his trolling it has lost its troll charm.

Mcnabbhater, you need to temper your trolling when you come back under another fake name as trolls are want to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X