More bad news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
    The state of your sanity is no longer in doubt.
    Please explain...

Comment

It's Quite Simple, Really

When I read that you considered the Sixers winning "again" to be more bad news, I thought you might have taken leave of your senses. ANY Philadelphia team that keeps winning is GOOD, yet you said it was not -- but without explanation.

Upon reading the explanation that you were referring to the sorry state of affairs of the team and the chances it could blow the chances for a rather high draft pick, I understood why you said what you did. Any thoughts that maybe you were a few bricks short of a full load went out the window.

Unnerstand now?
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
        When I read that you considered the Sixers winning "again" to be more bad news, I thought you might have taken leave of your senses. ANY Philadelphia team that keeps winning is GOOD, yet you said it was not -- but without explanation.

Upon reading the explanation that you were referring to the sorry state of affairs of the team and the chances it could blow the chances for a rather high draft pick, I understood why you said what you did. Any thoughts that maybe you were a few bricks short of a full load went out the window.

Unnerstand now?
        Ya, very simple. You don't understand the NBA.

Comment

Working...
        X