And f*ck this Papa John d-bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And f*ck this Papa John d-bag

I go with my local pizzeria. You know, the one he's trying to put out of business.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

here here

Comment

Word up

Lots of great mom n' pop pizza joints around here that beat the shit out of Papa John's. Local pizza places trump corporate chain made pizza any day of the week.
      "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

The beauty is in this area anyway...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I go with my local pizzeria. You know, the one he's trying to put out of business.
        I have seen a lot of P John's Pizza places fold because the locals are just better pizza.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
          Lots of great mom n' pop pizza joints around here that beat the shit out of Papa John's. Local pizza places trump corporate chain made pizza any day of the week.
          This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

turrible pizza

I bet KG likes it
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'd starve before I'd eat Papa Johns. I wouldn't eat it even if it was free.

Comment

I like this edgy new IE

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                picked up a little spice for your game in Spain?
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

No, DOUBLE FUCK that smacked asshole jock sniffer

What a reprehensible douchebag shilling a real piece of shit product.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                    What a reprehensible douchebag shilling a real piece of shit product.
                    I heard somewhere that he slashed hours for all of his employees in order to avoid paying for their health insurance.....and then released a memo blaming Obama*.

*This reference intended to unite people in hatred of this asshole rather than start some annoying political back-and-forth.
                    Last edited by Dan Drives a Van; 01-11-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

The actual words from his lips

He was vehemently against the ACA because it would force him to raise the price of his shit product by 10 CENTS!

Not only is his product crappy, he's lower than a snake's ass.
                      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

His house

greedy asshole

Comment

I don't eat his shitty pizza. Here's the url for a boycott app. No Bounty or Angle soft for me. I won't buy any GP products.
                          http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoco...martphone-app/

http://www.buycott.com
                          Last edited by Dolomite; 01-12-2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Also the guy is a creep. Have you seen his face with all the plastic surgery?

Comment

s
                              Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                              He was vehemently against the ACA because it would force him to raise the price of his shit product by 10 CENTS!

Not only is his product crappy, he's lower than a snake's ass.
                              I agree that his product sucks, but those were not the "words from his lips." He was stating his believed facts to his franchisee owners about the cost and how they would raise the prices of their products.
                              Last edited by tjl88; 01-12-2014, 12:58 AM.
                              It IS About Me Asshole
                              -----------------------
                              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Working...
                              X