Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folds is better than his peers

Numbers don't lie.

Out of the most coveted "young" qb Foles rarely gets mentioned. Yet when you pull up the stats it's quite interesting.

I'm not sure id take any of them at this point over Nick.

I do like Colin because of his sizes imply cause the bigger qb who can last is more my preference.

For all intensive purposes the Folds area has begun, right Tom?

Comment

Is English your second language?

If it's your first, are you drinking early?

Originally posted by WeflyHigh View Post

I do like Colin because of his sizes imply cause the bigger qb who can last is more my preference.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If it's his first, he's drinking always.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

No surprise that for you Tom, it's the bigger the better.

Comment

Numbers don't lie.

Out of the most coveted "young" qb Foles rarely gets mentioned. Yet when you pull up the stats it's quite interesting.

I'm not sure id take any of them at this point over Nick.

Numbers don't lie but humans do in how they use numbers. Football is more situational than statistical. Passer rating is the most useless stat in all of football.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandonn View Post
              Numbers don't lie but humans do in how they use numbers. Football is more situational than statistical. Passer rating is the most useless stat in all of football.

Turnovers? What about leadership. Showing improvement within a offense?

Foles and chip Kelly will be more dangerous than any other young qb in his respective franchise. Next year and for as long as he stays healthy. I think with the addition of a true stud wr will make Foles MVP caliber.

Comment

Foles and chip Kelly will be more dangerous than any other young qb in his respective franchise. Next year and for as long as he stays healthy. I think with the addition of a true stud wr will make Foles MVP caliber.
                His td:int rate is amazing because he takes no chances. He is the definition of a game manager.

As far as leadership....what exactly has he done to show he is a leader on the field. I would really like to know. When it comes to big plays, the team looks to Mccoy and does not ask Foles to take chances.

As far as Chip and Foles being more dangerous..the problem is Foles is a glorified game manager with less game changing ability than Alex Smith. Chip could do just as well if not better with an average QB.

Comment

And with posts like this you wonder why you attract trolls. If you watched Foles, he never makes any throws that would lead anybody to think he is a special qb. What he can do is run your offense well, which is all he needs to do. But most great qbs gets tons of ints because they make plays where non exist. Look at the highest int numbers in nfl history, it is populated by NRA like Favre, both mannings, Brees, Testeverde, etc. foles is in the Alex smith league. If teams do not catch up to the eagles offense, foles will do well, if the league does, he will be a below average qb. Those are simu the facts.

Comment

Yah ... the 3 scores in the last 3 possessions in the last game were all McCoy.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

highest yards per pass attempt in the league doesn't exactly scream "game manager"

Comment

Except Alex Smith had a WAY better situation in SF and never came close to posting stats like Foles did this year.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                          Except Alex Smith had a WAY better situation in SF and never came close to posting stats like Foles did this year.
                          That isnt true at all. In SF Smith had Davis at TE and Gore. That offense was limited and that is why they made the switch to someone that can be a game changer.

Comment

So Foles isn't that good cause of McCoy and Kelly? Last I checked football is a team game. Is Brady not great because of bb? How can anyone not in there right mind not see how good Foles is and how lucky we are to have him going forward? It is absolutely the best thing that could of happened to this franchise! Downplay it all you want but it makes the transition to an elite team very easy. Financially and when it comes to FA and drafting.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
                              And with posts like this you wonder why you attract trolls. If you watched Foles, he never makes any throws that would lead anybody to think he is a special qb. What he can do is run your offense well, which is all he needs to do. But most great qbs gets tons of ints because they make plays where non exist. Look at the highest int numbers in nfl history, it is populated by NRA like Favre, both mannings, Brees, Testeverde, etc. foles is in the Alex smith league. If teams do not catch up to the eagles offense, foles will do well, if the league does, he will be a below average qb. Those are simu the facts.
                              So what you are saying is the more interceptions you throw the better the qb you are. You are a special kind of stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X