Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

I can probably find more if you'd like.
    first, the third play, a ball that should be picked off is your proof? second , i just don't think you understand terminology. the throws you have shown have been down the field throws, which actually most qbs can throw, everybody has conceded he can throw jumpballs. a throw to the back of the endzone is practiced by every signle starting qb in the league. the worst qb in the league can make that throw. it is the passes in tight windows in the intermediate range that makes a qb great or not.

in the firs throw too, how long did desean jackson have to wait for that throw, too. hahahahah this is the best you can come up with. a ball that hung and ball that should have been picked off and
    Last edited by WolfHall; 01-12-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Hahaha!

Comment

Using the statement "I know more than you" while continually proving a complete lack of knowledge.

That right there is the definition of a troll. Good job.

Comment

Dipshit, the argument was whether or not he takes chances. Go jack off to NFL rewind somewhere else, clown. No one cares about your "expert opinion."
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            Dipshit, the argument was whether or not he takes chances. Go jack off to NFL rewind somewhere else, clown. No one cares about your "expert opinion."
            throwing into the back of the endzone and throwing to a receiver who beat his man by two steps is taking chances? Nobody has denied he throws jump balls, are those not chances? the throws you showed, two of them were poor. hahahahahhahahahaahhaha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                since i am a giants fan, how else would you like to see other games? when the Giants and Eagles play at the same time, i concentrate on the giants game--idiot. so, here is your argument, you trolls know nothing, but i try to be informed by watching teams other than my own and you ridicule me for it. and, by the way, cant you do better than 236. spend a couple of bucks and get a real seat. my season tickets for the giants are in the lower level.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
                  since i am a giants fan, how else would you like to see other games? when the Giants and Eagles play at the same time, i concentrate on the giants game--idiot. so, here is your argument, you trolls know nothing, but i try to be informed by watching teams other than my own and you ridicule me for it. and, by the way, cant you do better than 236. spend a couple of bucks and get a real seat. my season tickets for the giants are in the lower level.
                  "Iz makes all the moneys in the worlds."

Another troll staple. You're really firing on all cylinders today Rewind.

Not that I care what a troll thinks, but my family has had seats in the same general area since The Vet was built. When asked if we wanted different seats at The Linc, we decided against it because of the friendships we had developed with other season tickets holders and the atmosphere of our section (700 level at Vet).

If you turned off your computer, stopped watching Game Rewind (aka jerking off to Eli taking chances and throwing picks) and spent any time outside of your home with actual human beings you'd understand what that was all about.
                  Last edited by Sect 236; 01-12-2014, 04:11 PM.

Comment

He threw the fucking ball when they were even with each other you blathering jackass.

Go jerk off to tapes of Eli throwing to the wrong guy ... there's plenty of material this year.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

You in furniture?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                        "Iz makes all the moneys in the worlds."

Another troll staple. You're really firing on all cylinders today Rewind.

Not that I care what a troll thinks, but my family has had seats in the same general area since The Vet was built. When asked if we wanted different seats at The Linc, we decided against it because of the friendships we had developed with other season tickets holders and the atmosphere of our section (700 level at Vet).

If you turned off your computer, stopped watching Game Rewind (aka jerking off to Eli taking chances and throwing picks) and spent any time outside of your home with actual human beings you'd understand what that was all about.
                        Easy... with all them interceptions Eli threw this year he had one of the best QB seasons of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
                          Easy... with all them interceptions Eli threw this year he had one of the best QB seasons of all time.
                          Is a two time Super Bowl MVP. A foreign concept to he city of Philadelphia. Just like when Vick had his great season and your GM gave him 20 million, the eagles were great. Chip the used car salesman will be found out this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X