HAHAHA. I love Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
    I'm not a fan of interviews immediately after the game, guys are still pumped up, I have no problem with what he said. If it was a half hour after the game or the next day I'd call him an ass, but I like that he's fired up and takes things personally.

Like I said (in another post I think), they were going back and forth all night.

When shit was on the line, Crabtree alligator armed a pass, Sherman made a great play.

Sherman gave a choking sign, crabtree punched him. Game over, somebody sticks a mic in his face.

Sherman was on one.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

To put it in perspective if Sherman played for the Eagles and did that after beating the Cowboys to reach the Super Bowl I would love it.

Comment

Fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Not a Jeff Lurie player.
          I have no idea what that even means.

Pretty large majority of NFL fans find Sherman to be a jerk. You like him. So be it.
          Most people do prefer a little class. Respect the game.

Comment

Not a Jeff Lurie player.
            Not fair. Jeff's got Riley Cooper.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He might as well have said

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH ... FUCK YO COUCH!!!
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                I disagree. He's a good player but you have to show better sportsmanship than that.
                Seriously, I mean sure he made a great play that helped get his team to the Super Bowl but...HE HAS BAD MANNERS. *GASP, FAINT*

Comment

Backs his shit up.
                  http://deadspin.com/a-guide-to-richa...aye-1504931508
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

His smacking of Skippy Bayless was classic.

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
                      I'm not a fan of interviews immediately after the game, guys are still pumped up, I have no problem with what he said. If it was a half hour after the game or the next day I'd call him an ass, but I like that he's fired up and takes things personally.
                      I agree with this. When he was interviewed 15 minutes later at the big broadcast desk, he was promoting the 'We' mentality behind their defensive dominance, and was a much different person.

The game had just ended and he was still in the "Me vs. You" mentality that cornerbacks need to have during a game.

When Dawkins was interviewed after winning the NFC championship, I loved it when he let his adrenaline feed into his interview. One of my favorite Eagles moments ever. It reminded me of the WWE, sure, but for Eagles fans it was awesome. I'm sure Seahawks fans feel similarly about Sherman's speech, so I can't hate too much.

Comment

I just saw the interview this morning

Hilarious - classic pro wrasslin' rant. Confirms for me that Mr McMahon is calling the shots
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                          I agree with this. When he was interviewed 15 minutes later at the big broadcast desk, he was promoting the 'We' mentality behind their defensive dominance, and was a much different person.

The game had just ended and he was still in the "Me vs. You" mentality that cornerbacks need to have during a game.

When Dawkins was interviewed after winning the NFC championship, I loved it when he let his adrenaline feed into his interview. One of my favorite Eagles moments ever. It reminded me of the WWE, sure, but for Eagles fans it was awesome. I'm sure Seahawks fans feel similarly about Sherman's speech, so I can't hate too much.
                          Dawkins didn't disrespect the falcons players though. #20 respected the game and his fellow players no matter the uniform.

Sherman is just a jerk. It's not surprising to see who in this group likes him and who doesn't.

Comment

Ha. You regularly belittle and disrespect those on here who don't share your views on any particular issue.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                              Dawkins didn't disrespect the falcons players though. #20 respected the game and his fellow players no matter the uniform.

Sherman is just a jerk. It's not surprising to see who in this group likes him and who doesn't.
                              That's definitely true. Comparing anyone to Dawkins sets a high bar, though. I made the reference just to show how post-game interviews can be influenced by the adrenaline of the moment.

I like Sherman because of the way he plays the game. Unprofessional post-game rants won't change that for me.

Comment

People just think Sherman just needs to learn how to act properly.

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                                Seriously, I mean sure he made a great play that helped get his team to the Super Bowl but...HE HAS BAD MANNERS. *GASP, FAINT*
                                http://deadspin.com/richard-sherman-...gro-1505060117

I mean as an athlete, of course. Nothing else.
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X