No announcement yet.

NJ High School "lynching" photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Is it mostly monmouth county girls just moving to new school districts or girls from all over the state?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Easton boy huh?

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      Some things never change, P' burg sucks, go Red Rovers!
      That explains everything.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

No offense taken

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Phillipsburg is only geographically in New Jersey. In all other respects it is part of Pennsylvania, and I don't mean that in any good sense, no offense Raptoe.
        My family attended HS there, it's an old school. I lived in the area as a child, my family originated just up 78 in Bloomsbury. They are still there today.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

There has always been tension in that area

Both sides of the Delaware, and it wasn't just skin color. Poles,Italians, Puerto Ricans, Irish, everybody was so quick to point out the differences between each other.

I don't miss the area one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            That explains everything.

Yeah Rap, Class of "75"

I will admit to always going across the bridge to hook up with some of the Jersey girls though!
            Last edited by Eagle Road; 02-23-2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X