No announcement yet.

FYI: I Love What They've Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They can carry over unused cap to next year I believe, I know most teams did this year. They may be planning on extending Boykin and Cox as well next offseason

Comment

Originally posted by common wealth View Post
      They can carry over unused cap to next year I believe, I know most teams did this year. They may be planning on extending Boykin and Cox as well next offseason
      HAHA....extending Cox!
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
        Tell me what you have seen that tells you Jenkins is going to be any good? His stats are average at best, he looks average or worse on film, Saints fans thinks he stunk, and the play-by-play announcer for the Saints said he basically stunk. Jenkins and Allen give us AGAIN the worst safety combo in the NFL. Terrible signing when after all the draft picks will be signed that we will still have around $10 million left over.
        First, I think you fail to remember just how shitty the safety play was last season.

Second, Allen is insurance in case Wolff doesn't grow or they don't draft immediate help.

Third, left over cap room will probably be used to extend Maclin mid-season if healthy and productive with as much paid up front as possible so as not to interfere with money needed for extensions next season.

Comment

Originally posted by AgendaPolice View Post
          Ron Jawarski, "Chip Kelly's Offense Won't Work In The NFL."
          Jaws clearly said that the OREGON offense wouldn't work in the NFL, and guess what? It didn't.

It took 3 weeks for the league to figure out the mickey mouse bullshit that Kelly was running with Vick and after that it got shut down just like everybody who knew anything about football said it would. The spread option doesn't even work in the SEC, let alone the NFL.

Later on Foles came in the Eagles switched to a more conventional O and were able to have success. Good on Chip for adjusting. But he did not vindicate his fanboys who insisted that his Oregon bullshit would work in the pros because it categorically did not, even when he had the absolute perfect personnel for it.

Comment

Working...
          X