ESPN and Schefter now running it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it dumb idea day?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yup. They better have found out he was pulling some Marvin Harrison type ish for the Crips if they are going to unload him for that. Crazy.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Yup. They better have found out he was pulling some Marvin Harrison type ish for the Crips if they are going to unload him for that. Crazy.
        I was just thinking about that photo he posted of himself flashing crip signs with some other guy that is a crip. That could not have gone over well.

There has to be more to this than "he doesn't fit in the locker room"
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

All really depends on how long they think it will take to be a legit contender. If they think this year or next, no way you trade him. If they think it will take several years, then trading him might end up being a sound strategy.

I'm against it tho, unless you get a Harvin type offer, which it doesn't seem is happening.

Comment

Like I posted above ... trading him is dumb.

Comment

Here's a better article---notice they said "a 3rd round pick and potentially more".

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...n-Jackson.html

Comment

"Potentially" better mean "a fuckload" IMO.

Comment

I do agree with you there.

Comment

Can't believe this thing is all over the place today...

Must be some actual legs to this story, must have pissed the wrong people off! To say #14 sux without #10 out there with him is even more nuts than trading him for only a 3rd imo.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                      To say #14 sux without #10 out there with him is even more nuts than trading him for only a 3rd imo.
                      Even for a Cooper Cupper, that's a ludicrous thing to say.

Saying a guy who has sucked for all of his career except 8 games will suck without the WR that demanded all the attention is more nuts than trading the only legitimate star WR this franchise has had (minus one season of TO) in the Lurie area for a 3rd?

Come on man.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 03-18-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Ok show me some actual proof that #10 gets all the attention and I may say different. I am not talking rolling a safety to his side cuz that happens with every deep threat. If he got all the attention he wouldn't have had a career year last year. It has to do moreso with teams being deceived and not knowing what was coming as far as last year goes...this was because of the success they had running the ball.
                        Last edited by weizer; 03-18-2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X