No announcement yet.

If there was some major problem with Jackson in the locker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the hell what, why do you care what I am posting about this morning anyway?

Comment

My God, are you really this dense ??

Originally posted by weizer View Post
      So you're saying he isn't going to make 10 mil this year? So how much is he going to make? Is he just playing for free this year? What am I missing?
      The could cut Desean right now and owe him NOTHING. They are not on the hook for ANY of the 30 million left on DeSean's conteact. Desean is looking not for more money, but for a guarantee to receive at least some of the money that's left on the contract.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm not sure what the new CBA states, but under the old deal, if a vested player (which I believe Jackson would be due to time in the league) was on the opening day roster, he had to be paid his entire salary for the year.

The details of his contract might change that, for worse or better, but it's also relevant to note that the Eagles gave him up front money that they couldn't take back whether he played or not.

It's the players choice of how he wants the money guaranteed ... but I don't want to really get into this ... we already beat the concept to death when Owens was doing pushups in his driveway.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

So the hell what, why do you care what I am posting about this morning anyway?
          Because you have to much of Cooper's jizz in your eyes to see how retarded you are. Next time thank me instead of being rude.

Comment

They take a cap hit

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            The could cut Desean right now and owe him NOTHING. They are not on the hook for ANY of the 30 million left on DeSean's conteact. Desean is looking not for more money, but for a guarantee to receive at least some of the money that's left on the contract.
            So that is the same as paying him really. Nice try to outsmart that fact and say they would owe him nothing. Technically that is true, but they take a cap hit. Again I say, don't sign the contract if you aren't prepared for this a couple years into a 5 year deal.

Comment

No it's because you're a slacker and somehow keep your job. Just because you tell me to stop posting isn't gonna make me stop. And I guess you don't like any players on this team, so nobody will ever be able to call you a troll...
              Last edited by weizer; 03-19-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

No, I like most players on the team, I DONT CONCENTRATE 99 PERCENT OF MY POSTS DEFENDING ONE FROM IMAGINARY SLIGHTS. You are being so ridiculously stupid that I gave you the benefit of being a troll, obviously that was a mistake. Where did I tell you to stop posting?
                Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-19-2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Does that cap hit

So that is the same as paying him really. Nice try to outsmart that fact and say they would owe him nothing. Technically that is true, but they take a cap hit. Again I say, don't sign the contract if you aren't prepared for this a couple years into a 5 year deal.
                  Go into Desean's bank account ?
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Um...pretty sure if he blows out his knee in OTAs, they'd place him on IR--where you still get paid. It's only if you're on the NFI list where the team has the option of cutting your pay or not paying you at all.

Comment

Cutting him is not the same as getting hurt in OTAs. Of course if he got cut they wouldn't owe him anything.

Comment

You're too smart for your own good

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                        Um...pretty sure if he blows out his knee in OTAs, they'd place him on IR--where you still get paid. It's only if you're on the NFI list where the team has the option of cutting your pay or not paying you at all.
                        Thanks, I guess.

Comment

Also

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                          How often do teams straight up cut a guy after an injury? They give you chances to rehab(if you are under contract) and if it goes ok all is good. If they didn't do that there would be tons of players taking legal action to recoup partial salary I am sure.
                          Last edited by weizer; 03-19-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X