Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You add Maclin, Sproles, and a WR in the 1st round to this offense and subtract DJax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not trusting Chip and Company till they prove me wrong. Again, this is a mistake.

Comment

U got me on Namdi but I doubt I spurriered Chip
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Waters View Post
        Yes and this offense WILL BE BETTER....

I think this fan base has been watered down with such shit at receiver over the years that now you are viewing DJax as a hall of famer. Hes a good receiver but c'mon man take the blinders off this team will be fine.
        you realize that he came within with in a couple yards of having the best statistical season a Eagles wr ever had last year? Hall of Famer? No. Best on the team? Best available and already under contract? In his prime? Makes everyone else better? Elite talent? It's cut and dry, the team does not get better without him.
        Last edited by Greenstealth; 03-23-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Seriously

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          you realize that he came within with in a couple yards of having the best statistical season a Eagles wr ever had last year? Hall of Famer? No. Best on the team? Best available and already under contract? In his prime? Makes everyone else better? Elite talent? It's cut and dry, the team does not get better without him.
          Saying that this offense is better WITHOUT DeSean is just plain dumb. If Chip is gonna do this with every player that even hints at wanting more cash, then Maniac will be right, and Chip WON'T last long. Every player in this league wants more money, that's the nature of the beast.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

you never did

you were initially on the Gus Bus if I recall but were one of the early deck hands on my Chip Ship. as for Naambi Pamby...most everyone got that one wrong...it was universally hailed as a great signing initially
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
            X