• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be a man and admit your Cooper defending is a white pride thing

you know who you are.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Bwahaha! Yeah come out of the closet you....

.....racist fucks. BTW, have you ever seen EFinMD wearing a black player's jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      .....racist fucks. BTW, have you ever seen EFinMD wearing a black player's jersey?
      Cooper was without a doubt an idiot but I have to wonder why it was ok to defend Vick and not ok to defend Cooper?

I am not defending either if Cooper was cut for what he did I would have had no problem. But what he did pales in comparison to what Vick did.

Comment

Originally posted by harls View Post
        Cooper was without a doubt an idiot but I have to wonder why it was ok to defend Vick and not ok to defend Cooper?

I am not defending either if Cooper was cut for what he did I would have had no problem. But what he did pales in comparison to what Vick did.

Exactly.

Comment

The the single dumbest thing I've heard on this board. Then I guess defending Jackson is white guilt?

Dumbass

Comment

why it was ok to defend Vick and not ok to defend Cooper?
            Well there was that prison sentence and losing all his money. But I guess other than that, they've both suffered.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Well there was that prison sentence and losing all his money. But I guess other than that, they've both suffered.
              So being an asshole getting counseling and apologizing is worse then intentionally giving women herpes, torturing and killing dogs, and running an illegal gambling ring and going to jail for some of that.

I truly hope you are doing schtick on here to be controversial... If not I feel sorry for you.

Oh and I never said Cooper suffered. But reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
              Last edited by harls; 04-03-2014, 10:18 PM. Reason: Edited to

Comment

So being an asshole getting counseling and apologizing is worse then intentionally giving women herpes, torturing and killing dogs, and running an illegal gambling ring and going to jail for some of that.

I truly hope you are doing schtick on here to be controversial... If not I feel sorry for you.
                Why are you even bringing Vick into this?
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  Why have people brought Riley Cooper into the Jackson discussion?
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Vick is as relavent to cooper as cooper is to Jackson. I am just curious why if you are not mother fucking cooper for saying (and quite possibly being) racist then you are a racist. But if you said anything bad about Vick then you were racist for hating on him.

I guess I will never understand people and how everything comes down to race.

Comment

Vick is as relavent to cooper as cooper is to Jackson. I am just curious why if you are not mother fucking cooper for saying (and quite possibly being) racist then you are a racist. But if you said anything bad about Vick then you were racist for hating on him.

I guess I will never understand people and how everything comes down to race.
                      Again, what does Vick have to do with Cooper?
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

well there you go

the old its not as bad as Vick defense.
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Yeah a day of counseling - if that was real - is the same as time in prison. And nobody "defended" Vick actions. They said he had paid his dues.

Shouldn't you be at your Peta meeting?
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

why do you defend Cooper?

Oh and I never said Cooper suffered. But reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
                            He's not even that good of a player. Seriously...why?
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

Again, what does Vick have to do with Cooper?
                              Vick has nothing to do with cooper. Cooper has nothing to go with Jackson do why have we been talking about cooper?

Comment

Working...
                              X