be a man and admit your Cooper defending is a white pride thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harls View Post
    Vick has nothing to do with cooper. Cooper has nothing to go with Jackson do why have we been talking about cooper?
    Because IG started the thread? Probably as bait.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

because it really looks bad when...

...you extend a guy who brought national ridicule to the franchise and who is just a guy as a player, and you release a three-time all-pro and leak a story that its because of character issues.

that's why.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

bwahahahaha

Originally posted by harls View Post
        Vick is as relavent to cooper as cooper is to Jackson. I am just curious why if you are not mother fucking cooper for saying (and quite possibly being) racist then you are a racist. But if you said anything bad about Vick then you were racist for hating on him.

I guess I will never understand people and how everything comes down to race.
        why do you like Cooper?
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          He's not even that good of a player. Seriously...why?
          I haven't defended him. I would have had no problems cutting him. But apparently unless you scream from the rooftops to cut him you are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Why have people brought Riley Cooper into the Jackson discussion?
            Simple. Because people are claiming Jackson was released for being a locker room cancer. Cooper was definitely a locker room cancer. So much so they had to pull him out of camp to avoid problems. But he wasn't released. So people are making the comparison and the obvious difference is racial.

If the Eagles gave their reasons for cutting Jackson, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Instead they're letting all the innuendo fly. Very close to a smear. Certainly a lack of class.

If Kelly didn't care for Jackson's salary and/or work ethic, he should say that. There would be some disagreement but at least we wouldn't have the gang issue.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

...you extend a guy who brought national ridicule to the franchise and who is just a guy as a player, and you release a three-time all-pro and leak a story that its because of character issues.

that's why.
              You assume they leaked the story and that's why they cut him. He and chip got into it last off season, desean has been known to dog it at times and show up late. I would say those are likely the reason he is gone.

Comment

So if he was top performer it's ok keep him?

that's why.

Much like McCoys treatment of women?? So we can turn a blind eye to misogynists ?? Judging by how little attention that has received, the talk,images, and avatars I'd say this community could be nothing but a bunch of women beaters.

My advice would be to shut this thread down the glass house is running out of windows.
                Last edited by Raptor; 04-03-2014, 11:21 PM. Reason: Hate my quick spelling
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  Simple. Because people are claiming Jackson was released for being a locker room cancer. Cooper was definitely a locker room cancer. So much so they had to pull him out of camp to avoid problems. But he wasn't released. So people are making the comparison and the obvious difference is racial.

If the Eagles gave their reasons for cutting Jackson, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Instead they're letting all the innuendo fly. Very close to a smear. Certainly a lack of class.

If Kelly didn't care for Jackson's salary and/or work ethic, he should say that. There would be some disagreement but at least we wouldn't have the gang issue.
                  The other difference is Cooper was an issue for a few weeks(that we know of). While desean has been an issue for years( that we know of)

Comment

Vick is not relevant to Cooper

The transgressions for which I gave Vick a second chance are significantly more heinous than those for which I've given Cooper a second chance.

And if their misdemeanorin' and rambunctiousness is behind 'em, they's hereby pardoned!

Last edited by slag; 04-03-2014, 11:09 PM.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Whether that article came out before, after or when they cut him it would have been an issue. Because he was cut and an article about gang ties came out there's no chance it wouldn't have been in the conversation. The media speculation had already brought Jackson fervor to a boil and that was another log on the fire.

The only thing that might have been salvaged by cutting him before that article came out was his trade value.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

To a point.

But the bottom line is the Eagles released him 30 minutes after the article came out. And two days after Chip and Desean had apparently made peace. They should explain their thinking and clear the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          Much like McCoys treatment of women?? So we can turn a blind eye to mysogonists ?? Judging by how little attention that has received, the talk,images, and avatars I'd say this community could be nothing but a bunch of women beaters.
                          Great point. The Eagles should explain what behavior is acceptable to them. And how salary and talent factors in.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            The transgressions for which I gave Vick a second chance are significantly more heinous than those for which I've given Cooper a second chance.

And if their misdemeanorin' and rambunctiousness is behind 'em, they's hereby pardoned!

That basically what I was getting at. I am done with the screaming about Vick. He is no longer on the eagles.. I hope he changed his ways and to an extent I think he did.

Comment

I got a better picture since you posted.

EDITED TO ADD: Vick frustrated me with his hot/cold play, but he was a fucking pleasure as a person, particularly last year after Foles took over ... and Cooper, so far, has been on the straight an narrow.
                              Last edited by slag; 04-03-2014, 11:14 PM.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

To a point.

But the bottom line is the Eagles released him 30 minutes after the article came out. And two days after Chip and Desean had apparently made peace. They should explain their thinking and clear the air.
                                I'd like to hear their explanation for it as well. Jackson's interview tomorrow may be enlightening although I wouldn't be surprised if he's pretty type lipped and just offers up bland non-answers about moving on and working hard.

It's probably going to take a while and another leak or two to get details from the Eagles side. Kelly doesn't seem too inclined to tell the media what he's really thinking.
                                --
                                Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X