• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Djax Truth is here....

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-locker-room/

No more gang BS. He was a punk!

Originally posted by Regal View Post
    Not a shock at all. His dismissal had nothing to do with the nj.com story and the Eagles did not smear him.

It is sad because he is a talent but it is more than talent that makes a great player.

Comment

Interesting, if true, but it would be nice if somebody would go ON THE RECORD in one of the DJax stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
        “That’s [Kelly’s] way,” said one source. “It pisses me off that [Kelly] comes off looking like the bad guy here. It wasn’t just [Kelly] that wanted him gone. [Kelly] got a lot of feedback from guys that felt we were better off without [Jackson], too. [Kelly] is very much a player’s coach. His office is open to anyone. Now [Jackson] is the Redskins’ problem. We have something good going here and it’s going to get better without [Jackson]. He had to go.”

For the last time. Most of us don't give a shit why. See ya Jackson. The problem is wtf did we get in return. Not a god damned bag of chips. Meanwhile Jackson's worth is 8 mil a year and we couldn't even get a damn pick anywhere I. The draft. Not even a player to develope.

Comment

Is one of those "sources" named Chip, Jeff, or Howie ?

nm
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Ding, ding, ding, ding !!!!

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
            Interesting, if true, but it would be nice if somebody would go ON THE RECORD in one of the DJax stories.
            We have a winner, folks !!!!
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Not a single named source. Not one! Another completely bs story. Fabrication

Comment

That's the problem. All they had to do was say that Jackson wasn't a good fit for what they are trying to do so they decided to go in a different direction.

All indications to me are that for whatever reasons, Kelly did not like Jackson. The stuff in this piece seems plausible to me.

However, the NJ.com article still seems fishy to me. Like IG said about the Jackson situation when everybody was questioning the media reports that Jackson might be cut, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." I feel the same way about the NJ.com article's genesis.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  That's the problem. All they had to do was say that Jackson wasn't a good fit for what they are trying to do so they decided to go in a different direction.

All indications to me are that for whatever reasons, Kelly did not like Jackson. The stuff in this piece seems plausible to me.

However, the NJ.com article still seems fishy to me. Like IG said about the Jackson situation when everybody was questioning the media reports that he might be cut, "Where there's smoke, there's fire." I feel the same way about the NJ.com article's genesis.
                  Just stop. It doesn't matter what statement the Eagles made you and some others would kill them for it. You are just anti eagle.

If you don't like it then find another team to cheer for. All your conspiracy theories have been crushed by this article and you still don't believe.

Comment

Another outside source has good information that Jackson and Hernandez has ties.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

The NJ.com article still seems fishy to me.
                      Ok I'm less confused now: these articles seemed contradictory. Was he let go because of "off-field behavior" or because of problems in the locker room or both?

The NJ.COM article said "Rather, sources close to Jackson and within the Eagles' organization say, it originally was Jackson's off-field behavior that concerned the front office. A bad attitude, an inconsistent work ethic, missed meetings and a lack of chemistry with head coach Chip Kelly were the original reasons for his fall from grace, sources told NJ.com."

Bottom line: Chip was concerned with club house. FO was concerned about off-field.

In the end it was Chip that wanted him gone.

Comment

Kelly is really starting to look like a bitch right now

Too scared to get in front of a mic and say"DeSean didn't fit in with the direction that we want to take this team, so we decided to make a change". Seriously, what's the harm in saying that ? I don't buy all of this "in house" BS. this is something that happens every damn day in the NFL. Chip wouldn't be doing anything that hundreds of coaches before him didn't do.

Comment

How often do guys go on the record to say stuff like that? Like the article states, Kelly likes to keep "in-house dirt in-house". I'm sure the players are aware of how pissed he would be if they started going on the record with hostile comments like those.

That said, I agree that the FO could burn the whole fire by just saying they were going in another direction, but who knows why that isn't happening. Especially now that he is signed with another team, there's no reason to let the rumors float.
                          To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

I don't agree - he's like the FF - keep the in-house stuff inhouse. Reid was always reluctant to criticize players int he media and Kelly seems to follow the same mold.

Comment

One good point that everybody should think about. In this article, it said that "not one player came to DJax's defense for his release". Not one!

Enough said!

Comment

Working...
                              X