No announcement yet.

DJinx didn't cancel his vacay to be at Skins offseason program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you know that voluntary means mandatory ?

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    Well, people would have to be out of their fucking minds to prefer Cooper over Jackson. As far as choir boys, I don't mind them in a choir in church but I do mind them in a football locker room. Don't care for the rah rah college boy bullshit.

A hell of a lot of Super Bowl Champions had locker rooms where the players weren't the best of buds.

DeSean is immature. That doesn't make him a bad guy. He produced. That's all a teammate should care about. If not, they're the problem, not Jackson.

And I would never go to a voluntary work activity if I had something better to do.
    You really need to get with the times here, my friend.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

If you get fired...

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Those of us who still want to know why he's gone, and those who are trying to find every possible bad thing about him to somewhat justify his release.
      ...does YOUR former boss HAVE to tell ME why? What makes the Eagles ANY different from ANY other business?
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

As I said before

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
        ...does YOUR former boss HAVE to tell ME why? What makes the Eagles ANY different from ANY other business?
        The difference here is that there are people, LOTS of people, who have a personal interest in this team. The common thread being to support the team in it's chase of the Lombardi trophy. The Eagles have told us all that they are the gold standard, that the Lombardi trophy is the ultimate goal, and right or wrong, there are thousands and thousands of people who are emotionally invested into this team. The Eagles outright released one of the best players on the team. A player who certainly would have been big factor in getting the trophy that we all want. On the surface, it does not seem to be a move that makes the team better, but rather it makes the team look worse.

Because of that, yes I do believe that the Eagles have a responsility to address the reasoning as to why they would release one if it's best players, and potentially make winning that trophy that much harder. Throw in the fact that now, said player is a member of one of the Eagles most hated rivals and division opponents, and I don't think that asking for an explanation is unreasonable. As for my former boss firing me, if letting me go may change the way you see my former employer's business, and may affect whether or not you trust my former employer, or will continue to patronize that business, then yes they owe you an explanation.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

The difference here is that there are people, LOTS of people, who have a personal interest in this team. The common thread being to support the team in it's chase of the Lombardi trophy. The Eagles have told us all that they are the gold standard, that the Lombardi trophy is the ultimate goal, and right or wrong, there are thousands and thousands of people who are emotionally invested into this team. The Eagles outright released one of the best players on the team. A player who certainly would have been big factor in getting the trophy that we all want. On the surface, it does not seem to be a move that makes the team better, but rather it makes the team look worse.

Because of that, yes I do believe that the Eagles have a responsility to address the reasoning as to why they would release one if it's best players, and potentially make winning that trophy that much harder. Throw in the fact that now, said player is a member of one of the Eagles most hated rivals and division opponents, and I don't think that asking for an explanation is unreasonable. As for my former boss firing me, if letting me go may change the way you see my former employer's business, and may affect whether or not you trust my former employer, or will continue to patronize that business, then yes they owe you an explanation.
          He's gone. An explanation by the team is not going to bring your man crush back. Nor will it change anything. Let it go, nobody cares.

Comment

At the end of the day, they are not REQUIRED to provide ANYONE with a reason. If you don't like the fact that no reason has been given, it's on YOU to deal with it. If I did business with your company and your boss fired you, I might not like it. However, your boss wouldn't be COMPELLED to tell me WHY, just like I wouldn't be COMPELLED to continue that business relationship if your termination upset me that much.

I don't like the move, but let's not pretend that this is ANYTHING more than a personnel decision made by a business.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
              At the end of the day, they are not REQUIRED to provide ANYONE with a reason. If you don't like the fact that no reason has been given, it's on YOU to deal with it. If I did business with your company and your boss fired you, I might not like it. However, your boss wouldn't be COMPELLED to tell me WHY, just like I wouldn't be COMPELLED to continue that business relationship if your termination upset me that much.

I don't like the move, but let's not pretend that this is ANYTHING more than a personnel decision made by a business.
              I think it was racism. You know those rich guys from Boston and how they do things.

Comment

He was fantastic in his role, 4 catches for 70 yards and .4 td a game won't be easy to replace. But it is probably doable and at much less than 12 mill

Comment

You're a real piece of work

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                  He's gone. An explanation by the team is not going to bring your man crush back. Nor will it change anything. Let it go, nobody cares.
                  Who seems to like doing a whole lot of shit talkin on this board......

Comment

Who seems to like doing a whole lot of shit talkin on this board......
                    Sorry bro, nobody cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X