No announcement yet.

It's very unfortunate for us the QB's are having shaky workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big body WR I want is Allen Robinson. I am by no means a PSU fan, but I've seen him play enough to know he's got the size and talent to do it. Seems like a hard worker, team player and non-head case.

The red zone should be better than ever next year with Sproles and Ertz in year 2.

Comment

He was on that show Game Changers on NFL Network last night

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      The big body WR I want is Allen Robinson. I am by no means a PSU fan, but I've seen him play enough to know he's got the size and talent to do it. Seems like a hard worker, team player and non-head case.

The red zone should be better than ever next year with Sproles and Ertz in year 2.
      Seems like a really good kid. Not a blazer, but can really make things happen after the catch. Mayock seems to believe he'll be there in the second or third round.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I wouldn't. worried about his hands, work ethic, and lack of separation. I wanted him a few months ago but not anymore.

Comment

I'm not worried about separation at the line of scrimmage

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          I wouldn't. worried about his hands, work ethic, and lack of separation. I wanted him a few months ago but not anymore.
          That kid is too big to not be able to get off of the line. Separation downfield may be a concern because he's not a 4.4 runner, but he should definitely be able to outfight a db for the ball if necessary. I think he'll be okay if he learns how to properly use his body to his advantage.
          Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 04-15-2014, 02:55 PM.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

WR is too deep to take him at 22. i think we'd take gotta grab a S, LB, CB, or DL in first round.

then you see what happens later. hopefully we (yes, we) can trade back into the late 1st/early 2nd and get an additional pick or 2 for this year's draft. I'd rather take Cooks than Benjamin. he's smaller but God DAMN he is electrifying with the ball in his hands (like TGP)

Comment

I'd be cool with Cooks, too

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              WR is too deep to take him at 22. i think we'd take gotta grab a S, LB, CB, or DL in first round.

then you see what happens later. hopefully we (yes, we) can trade back into the late 1st/early 2nd and get an additional pick or 2 for this year's draft. I'd rather take Cooks than Benjamin. he's smaller but God DAMN he is electrifying with the ball in his hands (like TGP)
              Or get a safety or corner in the first, then come back and get someone like Allen Robinson or Jarvis Landry in the second.

Comment

I just read that Houston is considering Khalil Mack with the 1st pick. Remember when iowaigglefan guaranteed Mack would be there when the Eagles picked and laughed when everyone told him Mack is a lock for a top 10 pick?

The only thing better than a draftnik is an illiterate, racist draftnik who knows nothing about the draft.
                first FUCK OFF

second - yes oh great Guru of the Gridiron what ever you say

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Or get a safety or corner in the first, then come back and get someone like Allen Robinson or Jarvis Landry in the second.
                  From what ive read Robinson or Mathews will be around in the 2nd round Id be fine with that and a d stud in the first round

Comment

OH your on board with Mr Robinson now

that seals it GURU OF THE GRIDIRON GIVES HIS BLESSING

Comment

Working...
                    X