2009 - Cowboys
    2010 - Eagles
    2011 - Giants
    2012 - Redskins
    2013 - Eagles

2014 - Not the Eagles, probably the Giants

I loathe you

Comment

All I take from that is that the last team to repeat as NFC East champs was the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
        All I take from that is that the last team to repeat as NFC East champs was the Eagles.

Yeah....over a decade ago....back when the NFC East wasn't competitive

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
          Yeah....over a decade ago....back when the NFC East wasn't competitive
          Because it's so fucking competitive now, right? What the fuck are you smoking, troll?
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            Because it's so fucking competitive now, right? What the fuck are you smoking, troll?

Yes, extremely competitive, seeing how there's been a different winner every year for a decade, you moron. That's the whole fucking point dipshit. Proven parity within the division = competitive.

Heck, the 2013 Redskins went from first to last in 1 year. The 2013 Eagles went from last to first in 1 year.

The Eagles regressed mightily this offseason, and could very easily finish dead last in the division in 2014.
            Last edited by PSU; 04-16-2014, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Washington added two good WRs. They still have no OL outside of Williams and a subpar defense that is now missing their captain thanks to Fletcher's retirement.

The Giants added a RB but got worse at WR with the loss of Nicks, have no OL themselves and have an old defense.

The Cowboys will be 7-9 or 8-8. That's just what they do. Their D was historically bad and all they did was lose their 2nd best D player. Their best D player can play more than 10 snaps without some kind of injury.

The Eagles are flawed, but, so is every other team in the division.

Comment

Yes, extremely competitive, seeing how there's been a different winner every year for a decade, you moron. That's the whole fucking point dipshit. Proven parity within the division = competitive.

Heck, the 2013 Redskins went from first to last in 1 year. The 2013 Eagles went from last to first in 1 year.

The Eagles regressed mightily this offseason, and could very easily finish dead last in the division in 2014.
                It's competitive like being the tallest kid at midget camp is competitive. Losing Jackson, while it hurts and I'm still sour about it, does not qualify as "regressing mightily." If any one team is worth a shit in the division next year, they will win it. I personally think that team resides in Philadelphia
                Last edited by JDuggernaut; 04-16-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post

The Giants added a RB but got worse at WR with the loss of Nicks, have no OL themselves and have an old defense.

Nicks had 0 TDs last year. Giants aren't getting worse at WR losing him. Nicks was horrible last year. Do you even watch football?

Giants signed the top interior lineman in free agency in Geoff Schwartz. They signed 2 other solid interior linemen in JD Walton and John Jerry. They've upgraded the OL big time. Get a clue.

Rashad Jennings is a legit 3-down back that they didn't have last year. He runs hard, is a great receiver, and can block.

The Giants defense is extremely young. DRC, Prince, Walter Thurmond, Will Hill, Stevie Brown, JPP, Jonathan Hankins, Damontre Moore, Robert Ayers. All young guys. It's actually one of the youngest defenses in the league.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
                  Last edited by PSU; 04-16-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

It's competitive like being the tallest kid at midget camp is competitive. Losing Jackson, while it hurts and I'm still sour about it, does not qualify as "regressing mightily." If any one team is worth a shit in the division next year, they will win it. I personally think that team resides in Philadelphia

LOL

Philly's offense will regress big time with the loss of DeSean and Foles being gameplanned for in the offseason.

Philly's defense still sucks.

It's more likely they finish last than first in the division.

Comment

Nicks had 0 TDs last year. Giants aren't getting worse at WR losing him. Nicks was horrible last year. Do you even watch football?

Giants signed the top interior lineman in free agency in Geoff Schwartz. They signed 2 other solid interior linemen in JD Walton and John Jerry.

The Giants defense is extremely young. DRC, Prince, Walter Thurmond, Will Hill, Stevie Brown, JPP, Jonathan Hankins, Damontre Moore, Robert Ayers. All young guys. It's actually one of the youngest defenses in the league.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
                      The giants QB is the worst in the division dont forget.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                        The giants QB is the worst in the division dont forget.

2 rings and 2 Super Bowl MVPs says otherwise

The Giants QB is the only proven QB in the division

Tony Romo, Nick Foles, RG3 have all won didly squat. Nada.

His 2013 season was a byproduct of the complete lack of talent around him on the OL and at RB and TE
                        Last edited by PSU; 04-16-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

A Giants fan who thinks every move the Giants made was gold. Yeah, I'm the clueless one.

I'm done talking to a Giants troll who is blinded by his blue glasses. Get a new shtick troll, you've already become boring.
                          Last edited by Sect 236; 04-16-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

LOL

Philly's offense will regress big time with the loss of DeSean and Foles being gameplanned for in the offseason.

Philly's defense still sucks.

It's more likely they finish last than first in the division.
                            I suppose defenses were gameplanning for Vick the whole 2nd half of the season? The Giants D does not strike fear in anyone. Mediocre at best. I think Dallas has last on lockdown anyway.

Comment

I suppose defenses were gameplanning for Vick the whole 2nd half of the season? The Giants D does not strike fear in anyone. Mediocre at best. I think Dallas has last on lockdown anyway.

The Giants secondary is absolutely lights out with 3 stud corners and 3 stud safeties. They are getting a 100% healthy JPP in his contract year to boost their pass rush. They have a leader at MLB in Jon Beason.

Mediocre at best? Giants were 5th in the league LAST YEAR in Yards Allowed Per Play. So they were very very good last year already. You throw in the additions they made this offseason, and they just became a dominant defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X