Happy MAY DAY, Comrades!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy MAY DAY, Comrades!!!

....and when I say Comrades I am directing the term with affection only to those who are not offended by it. To anyone offended, I offer deep and sincere apologies.

Enjoy this glorious day and please accept my well-wishes to be generic and not aimed at any individual or ethnic heritage!

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Backatcha, Comrade!

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Many thanks!

Enjoy!!!

May 7, 2010

Comment

Same to you, comrade!

Comment

Happy

Geigh Day

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

A day for celebration

Comment

Thank you comrade!

May your bayonet find the heart of all your enemies!!

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Salute, Tovarishch! A gift for you.

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/

Comment

Its my brother Bday today and he's up here Visiting

I take care of our Mom,,so he is here from Fla to visit,,,figures the guy rolls into town on Tues,,the worst 2 day of the last month,,,he hates NJ now,,Floridian all the way......anyway my bro is 56,,where has the time gone?
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I'd let her wrap my May Pole

Comment

That banner in the lower left of your picture says....

"erectile dysfunction"

Comment

We will celebrate an tell Latvian jokes, Comrade Eagle

• Man is hungry. He steal bread to feed family. Get home, find all family have gone Siberia! “More bread for me,” man think. But bread have worm.
                        • Man car break down near house of farmer. Take shelter in barn. Find farmer daughter in barn. Oh! Hot stuff! But TOO LATE! Is already rape by soldier.
                        • Latvian walk into bar with mule. Bartender say, “Why so long face?” Latvian say, “I was thinking of my daughter. She has been lie with soldier for potato feed baby. “
                        • Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.
                        • Q : What are one potato say other potato? A : Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?
                        • Q : How many Latvian is take screw in light bulb? A : 25. One screw in, 24 ride bicycle generator for 1-hour shift. But time probably better spend search food.
                        • Q: What is happening if you cross Latvian and potato? A: This is cruel joke. please, no more.
                        • Two Latvian look at clouds. One see potato. Other see impossible dream. Is same cloud.
                        • Two Latvian look at sun. Is not sun, but nuclear reactor meltdown. Latvian happy because maybe now warm enough to plant potato.
                        • One day, hear knock on door. Man ask "Who is?" "Is potato man, I come around to give free potato" Man is very excite and opens door. Is not potato man, is secret police.
                        • Knock knock. Who’s there? Latvian. Latvian who? Please open door. Is cold.
                        • Why six is afraid seven? Because seven have many friend politburo.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

woooooo!!!!!
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Wodka for everyone.
                            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Looks kinda like

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X