Bad feeling about the draft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad feeling about the draft.

I keep thinking they are going to go Guard instead of WR or Defense. Won't be happy about that. I don't mind if they take one but not until the forth round or later.

Don't worry. Wait until I post my 4.0 Mock Draft on Monday.

Comment

They shouldn't go WR in the first round anyway. They won't get Watkins, so just get someone in the second round. They'll either go LB or DB.
      Last edited by BigSlizz; 05-01-2014, 07:44 PM.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

THE GREAT Riccardo will have the first round pick prediction soon

And as usual, it will be dead on
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Mel Kiper follows you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            They shouldn't go WR in the first round anyway. They won't get Watkins, so just get someone in the second round. They'll either go LB or DB.
            I wouldn't mind Kyle Fuller at 22.

Also, Joe Kruger has apparently bulked up this offseason, so he might see some playing time at DE.
            Instead, the focus turned to rehabbing the injury (he said he was back to full strength by the end of the season), learning the playbook and gearing up for 2014. And here we are. Kruger ended camp at 269 pounds. The Eagles wanted him to bulk up to 290 for his sophomore campaign, and he obliged.

"I feel really good. I feel like I haven't lost any speed, way more powerful, way stronger," he said.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

They go kicker, back-up kicker, and waterboy, in that order. Book it. Possibly guard in the third, but it's a longshot.
              WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
              - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
              - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

I'll be more pissed with a WR at 22 than anything bc it'll just tear the scab off the JACCSON wound.

They gotta trade down and get more picks.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 05-01-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Djacc didn't fit the scheme. "The wide receiver position needed to be reconfigured". They need an impact receiver going forward. Macklin is essentially a rental and the rest kind of suck.

Comment

Why?

Beckham or Cooks and I'm good.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Djacc didn't fit the scheme. "The wide receiver position needed to be reconfigured". They need an impact receiver going forward. Macklin is essentially a rental and the rest kind of suck.
                      They gave Cooper a healthy contract so they obviously don't think he sucks. They also resigned maclin so he appears to fit the scheme as well.

Personally, I think taking one of the top guards would be a smart move. Sure, it wouldn't be an exciting pick but martin from notre dame and the guy from ucla look like theh are going to be top tier players in the nfl pretty soon. Kelly asks a lot more of his linemen than reid did so these positions have gained importance.
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Once you understand that there is no defense in ChipBall, it takes the stress away.

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                          They gave Cooper a healthy contract so they obviously don't think he sucks. They also resigned maclin so he appears to fit the scheme as well.

Personally, I think taking one of the top guards would be a smart move. Sure, it wouldn't be an exciting pick but martin from notre dame and the guy from ucla look like theh are going to be top tier players in the nfl pretty soon. Kelly asks a lot more of his linemen than reid did so these positions have gained importance.
                          But Greenstealth hates Cooper, the guy only looked like an all pro once Foles took over because Mejax was on the other side getting double teamed all year hahahaha worst excuse making ever.

Comment

as long as you say you don't care or offer an opinion, you can't be wrong and you are of afforded the right to bitch for the next ten years

Comment

Actually, I've seen people offer opinions and then bitch when a decision that they approved goes wrong, on the basis that they're not paid to make those decisions and can, thus, still bitch about those who are.
                              Last edited by slag; 05-02-2014, 07:44 AM.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X