• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he's joking. He's got to be.

It's so Geigh it went to a Coldplay concert

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      87 is the gold standard. Not even close.

Present one is a goddamned disgrace.
      True. I am SO sick of the "new" logo and colors, remind too much of the FF area.

I'm not purchasing any more crap with the new logo and colors....ever!

I thought after Lurie got divorced that the colors would change...I was wrong.
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

puhleezze...you say the old logos are "out of proportion"

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Looks like a high school kid drew it
        yet you like a disembodied snarling head? Sure...hat's a whole lot more realistic!

Why not go with the hipster logo???

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Never been nostalgic. I do think it's nearly time for a uniform and logo redesign, though. 20 years.

I'm surprised they weren't already thinking about it and changed last year with the new coach, etc.

I'm guessing the NFL will soon follow the NCAA and have a number of different uniform options. If it can lead to moving more merch, I don't see how they could avoid the temptation.

Comment

exactly

if Notre Dame can roll out a clown suit once a year, Im surprised the NFL doesn't have 16 different sets of threads per team.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
              Never been nostalgic. I do think it's nearly time for a uniform and logo redesign, though. 20 years.

I'm surprised they weren't already thinking about it and changed last year with the new coach, etc.

I'm guessing the NFL will soon follow the NCAA and have a number of different uniform options. If it can lead to moving more merch, I don't see how they could avoid the temptation.
              There was a theory floating around that they've been working on an overhaul that could happen after this coming season. Something about how long it takes to get a major overhaul approved, notice needed to apparel producers, stuff like that.

Source: Saw it somewhere on the internet.

Comment

Working...
              X