I want Parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
    Why not? It would provide great front court depth. I'm into taking the best player available. Plus it'll be easier to find guards via Free Agency and next years draft (they're going to be back in the lottery).
    I just don't think any of them would get the playing time they need or deserve if you have 3 guys playing two positions. I mean, defensively, it would be a nightmare for the other team, so there's that.

If they got Embiid and Gordon fell, I'm taking him too, and as far as Nerlens, I'm only doing it for a good deal. Hinkie gets good deals, so I trust his ability to turn 3 bigs into 2 bigs and a perimeter player.

If they can't get something good back, sure, hold on to all 3, and let Brown earn his money and find a way to make it work.

Wiggins and Gordon would be my ideal haul this draft. If they ended up with Embiid, then I think your boy Stauskas would be a good fit with the #10 (hopefully) pick.

Comment

Wiggins/Parker and Gordon would be a good haul for the 76ers. I like Embiid, but having he and Noel on the court at the same time (if either could stay healthy) could make it hard to score on the offensive end (though it could be incredibly hard for teams to score on the Sixers). Embiid's offensive game is very raw, and Noel's is nonexistent aside from putbacks and alley oops. I think Randle even makes more sense than Embiid for the Sixers, just because they will need a scoring threat in the post, and Noel won't give them that.

Comment

Working...
      X