• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #RedskinsPride

http://deadspin.com/harry-reids-offi...rid-1583394139
    --
    Your Retarded

hahaha!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

epic

Comment

hahahahaha

#racialslurpride
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

#redneckpride
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Just curious

When will the petitions come to have teh Vikings change their name? a Viking is commonly referred to as a group that is barbaric and ruthless. In other words, very negative towards a group of people in the Nordic region.

Comment

DANNY YOU WILL CHANGE THAT FUCKIN' NAME!

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                  When will the petitions come to have teh Vikings change their name? a Viking is commonly referred to as a group that is barbaric and ruthless. In other words, very negative towards a group of people in the Nordic region.
                  You could not be any more wrong. It's almost embarrassing how wrong you are.

Viking comes from the Norse word víkingr which roughly means "man who left his homeland for adventure and profit abroad." It is a term the Norse people used to define themselves.

It is not a racial slur developed to put people down based on their skin color.

PS: The common perception of the Vikings is wrong. They weren't the bloodthirsty rapists that they are painted out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    You could not be any more wrong. It's almost embarrassing how wrong you are.

Viking comes from the Norse word víkingr which roughly means "man who left his homeland for adventure and profit abroad." It is a term the Norse people used to define themselves.

It is not a racial slur developed to put people down based on their skin color.

PS: The common perception of the Vikings is wrong. They weren't the bloodthirsty rapists that they are painted out to be.
                    I think the Dictionary disagrees with you.

VikingVi·king/ˈvaɪkɪŋ/ Show Spelled [vahy-king] Show IPA
                    noun ( sometimes lowercase )
                    1. any of the Scandinavian pirates who plundered the coasts of Europe from the 8th to 10th centuries.
                    2. a sea-roving bandit; pirate.

Comment

I think the Dictionary disagrees with you.

VikingVi·king/ˈvaɪkɪŋ/ Show Spelled [vahy-king] Show IPA
                      noun ( sometimes lowercase )
                      1. any of the Scandinavian pirates who plundered the coasts of Europe from the 8th to 10th centuries.
                      2. a sea-roving bandit; pirate.
                      I told you what the word víkingr means in Norse. The Viking people were Norse. The word vikings comes from the word víkingr.

You posted a definition based off the inaccurate perception of the Viking people, I posted a definition based off of the history of the people.

You're perpetuating wrong stereotypes….nothing new from you.

Comment

I told you what the word víkingr means in Norse. The Viking people were Norse. The word vikings comes from the word víkingr.

You posted a definition based off the inaccurate perception of the Viking people, I posted a definition based off of the history of the people.

You're perpetuating wrong stereotypes….nothing new from you.
                        I think I will believe what the dictionary says instead of some guy on a message board, thank you. Believe what you want to believe but you are a hypocrite. There are a faction of people out there that think the word Redskin means a warrior and prideful. But that doesn't fit your agenda so you chalk it up to just a bunch of people who are racist and don't know what they are talking about. I pulled a definintoion from the "DICTIONARY" but you come back with, "that's innaccurate", and give me some blowhard answer such as, " víkingr means in Norse. The Viking people were Norse. The word vikings comes from the word víkingr.". So tell me how your reaction is different than the person who defends the Redskins name?

Comment

I think I will believe what the dictionary says instead of some guy on a message board, thank you. Believe what you want to believe but you are a hypocrite. There are a faction of people out there that think the word Redskin means a warrior and prideful. But that doesn't fit your agenda so you chalk it up to just a bunch of people who are racist and don't know what they are talking about. I pulled a definintoion from the "DICTIONARY" but you come back with, "that's innaccurate", and give me some blowhard answer such as, " víkingr means in Norse. The Viking people were Norse. The word vikings comes from the word víkingr.". So tell me how your reaction is different than the person who defends the Redskins name?
                          Where are the Native American people who are making this argument. There is not a single Native American who is proud of the word "re*skin."

People who are descendants of the Vikings use the Viking name proudly.

I can't believe I'm arguing with a racist fool over the name Viking vs. the slur R*dskin. I'm not discussing this anymore because it's absolutely ludicrous. Enjoy being a racist fool, you racist fool.
                          Last edited by Sect 236; 05-30-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Where are the Native American people who are making this argument. There is not a single Native American who is proud of the word "re*skin."

People who are descendants of the Vikings use the Viking name proudly.

I can't believe I'm arguing with a racist fool over the name Viking vs. the slur R*dskin. I'm not discussing this anymore because it's absolutely ludicrous. Enjoy being a racist fool, you racist fool.
                            Typical liberal Pu$$Y. Lose the argument while looking like a dope. What do you do? You do what every liberal does, Cry Racism. That's par for the course. This board is so predictable.

Comment

Typical liberal Pu$$Y. Lose the argument while looking like a dope. What do you do? You do what every liberal does, Cry Racism. That's par for the course. This board is so predictable.
                              Typical small minded racist dbag…lose the argument, get aggressive, yell that you win (even when you lost), call your superior opponent a pussy and pat your own back.

Ironic that a guy who loves stereotypes is a walking, talking stereotype.

I feel bad for your existence bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X