Clear All

What's that have to do with WWII vets?

just saying
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Goosebumps man.

I agree with this.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
        The true heroes stormed the beaches and fought their way inland! Just wanted to say thanks to all the veterans on this board and to all the vets everywhere...

Veterans Day should be everyday! Thanks again to all who sacrificed so much...

Sorry if already posted.

Just imagine going on a mission knowing that you weren't coming home alive. God bless.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Ummm his brother was a military vet like WWII vets?

Comment

Meant for Gayccardo...

Comment

Yessir...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Just imagine going on a mission knowing that you weren't coming home alive. God bless.
              That's the true definition of a hero! To embark on such a mission even though you know it'll probably mean you never see home again. My respect and admiration to all who served, still serve, came home, and especially to those who made the ultimate sacrifice!

And like IG said, those men truly were the greatest generation!

PS...thanks for article Ells! I never get tired of reading stories like that.

Comment

Working...
              X