No announcement yet.

Wow. Stay classy, Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the article makes clear, if you don't defend your mark against all known violations then it enters the public domain and then anyone can exploit it. Notwithstanding that I think its a little silly that you can get a trademark for nonsense expressions like "the 12th man", being handicapped isn't a free pass to steal somebody else's stuff.

Comment

I understand that they have to keep the trademark protected

Originally posted by Squire View Post
      As the article makes clear, if you don't defend your mark against all known violations then it enters the public domain and then anyone can exploit it. Notwithstanding that I think its a little silly that you can get a trademark for nonsense expressions like "the 12th man", being handicapped isn't a free pass to steal somebody else's stuff.
      I just think that their course of action could have been a little different, but that's just me.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

So how does A&M feel about Seattle? To clarify, I know they pay A&M some money, but it has to eat at them a bit.
        Last edited by JDuggernaut; 07-03-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Don't blame me

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
          From someone who is telling others to stay classy:

"And with that being said, in the words of Beanie Segal, you can eat a dick with AIDS on the tip. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Love it.....
          Beanie said it.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

The Seahawks and Bills

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
            So how does A&M feel about Seattle?
            have to pay fees to A&M if I read the article corretly.

Comment

Yeah, I read that, but they must be pissed that most people around the country now probably associate the term with the Seahawks more than the Aggies.

Comment

That might change

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                Yeah, I read that, but they must be pissed that most people around the country now probably associate the term with the Seahawks more than the Aggies.
                If A&M ever won any championships

Comment

Well Dana Bible and Johnny Football aren't walking through those doors. I think they have peaked in the SEC, though I do like Sumlin

Comment

Working...
                  X