Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it just doesnt tell me anything

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    Eh, it happens in every sport. The fact that so many NBA scouts and talent evaluators compare Embiid to The Dream has gotta make you a little bit excited, even if you don't like the comparison game.

As far as Saric, I like that at 6'10" he's an as good if not better passer/facilitator as/than many PGs. I like that he bangs on the boards. I like his versatility to play multiple positions. I like that at the age of 20 he's already been playing professionally for 5 years, resulting in a very high basketball IQ. His offensive game is a work in progress. He can shoot it, but as of now, he needs to set his feet to be truly effective.

Right now, Dougie is the better player because of his ability to shoot the rock, but Dougie has just about reached his ceiling. Saric represents the higher ceiling, and to a guy like Hinkie who is building for the long term, that's more important than "better right now."
    is all I'm saying.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

I was shocked...

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
      I agree with all that has been said. Although, I really think KJ McDaniels has a chance to be pretty damn good. He is athletic as hell and can really guard and rebound... Pissed I have to watch Jerami Grant more
      at how good Pierre Jackson was. Unguardable in that game. OK so it was Summer League but deff a player. Then he rips his knee up.
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        at how good Pierre Jackson was. Unguardable in that game. OK so it was Summer League but deff a player. Then he rips his knee up.
        That's a tough loss. Pierre was going to be fun to watch and a solid backup to MCW. I'm not a huge Casper Ware fan. Right now, I guess Wroten is the backup PG, unless they get Lin.

Comment

That's a tough loss. Pierre was going to be fun to watch and a solid backup to MCW. I'm not a huge Casper Ware fan. Right now, I guess Wroten is the backup PG, unless they get Lin.
          I want Scottie Wilbekin as the backup PG.

Comment

I'll admit, I was happy to see his name on the Vegas roster. I liked Drew Gordon and Sean Kilpatrick in college too.

Plus our boy Rahlir. The Vegas team should be the shit once KJ, Noel and Grant show up.

Comment

Yeah Kilpatrick is another guy I like. It's ashame Rhalir's bro didn't follow him to Temple. He'll be a lottery pick next year.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                Yeah Kilpatrick is another guy I like. It's ashame Rhalir's bro didn't follow him to Temple. He'll be a lottery pick next year.
                Rondae, that Zona team was stacked this year.

It's like Rakeem going to Cuse and not following Dionte to TU.

Dunph's gotta get the siblings to do a better job recruiting.

Comment

The McBuckets pick comes down to Hinkie thinking in 2 seasons that Saric will be the significantly superior player. McBuckets could score some points and fill some seats in the meantime, but it seems Hinkie thinks Saric makes them a better contender for a title, even if they have to wait a few seasons for him to come here.
                  Fwiw, I agree with both picks. I think McBuckets will be the second coming of Adam Morrison.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    I want Scottie Wilbekin as the backup PG.
                    I forgot about Scottie.... He was great all last yr unless he was up against Shabazz

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                      I forgot about Scottie.... He was great all last yr unless he was up against Shabazz
                      I think he was hurt that game.

Comment

Working...
                      X